A limerick for the parra fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Last week a parts fan I know gave me hell after the dragon game. So I just sent him this one.

There once was a player called farrah, he came up against parramatta. He caught a pass and they watched his ass as he made his way to the line.

See you next year parra!

Ha ha ha ha

I wanted to throw something in about farrah being a girl but it's best to just stick it to the eels

Hehehehehe NICE ONE!!! You do know I used to be an Eels fan for 14 years, before converting to Manly in MID 2008. Still I do have a few Eels supporter mates, hehehe.

At least you came good mate. Give the two headed toothless ****ers hell

Dan link said:
There once was a player called farrah, he came up against parramatta. He caught a pass and they watched his ass as he made his way to the line.

Isn't the last line meant to rhyme with the first and second? Something like:

There once was a player called farrah, he came up against parramatta. He caught a pass, they couldn't tackle his ass, and now Parra's season don't matter!

Whatever Limerick cop. You have 3 long necks after a day in the sun and do better.

Should we all not be rejoicing in the brilliance of parra's fail

Dan link said:
Should we all not be rejoicing in the brilliance of parra's fail

Absolutely!!!! And to think that they started the season as premiership favourites. Didn't watch the game....how did The Myth go ? drop some bombs, some no look passes over the sideline, stupid chip kicks in his own half.......I bet Rabby and Gus were still staining their undies over him though. Parradoesn'tmatter.

The NRL clearly want Parra in the finals. That officiating was clearly aiming to get Parra the win. Watch out for a current side in the Top 8 to get done for a cap breach, however minor it is they'll lose just enough points to get Parra into the finals.

Parra are
wanker.gif

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7