A-LEAGUE TIPPING COMPETITION SportsNews.com.au - Prizes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
Haig has asked me to invite all to enter the A-league tipping comp. Which includes prizes.

SportsNews.com.au writes to alert you it is celebrating the excitement surrounding the launch Australia's new national football (soccer) competition, the A-League, this weekend by announcing the world wide web's first A-LEAGUE TIPPING COMPETITION!!!

As members, all you have to do is click on the red \"A-League Tipping Comp\" link at the bottom of the left-side menu of SportsNews.com.au and enter your tips for the four games to be played each weekend.

You have up until one hour before each match to enter your tips, and at the end of the round, you can check your standings.

It is ABSOLUTELY FREE, no obligations, and a simple benefit of being a member of SportsNews.com.au.

After 21 rounds of competition, the winner will win a 1GB Samsung MP3 player!

If you live and breathe the world game, or despise it, just sign up and tip away!

For each correct tip (a win to either team or a draw), the tipster, you, will receive two points.

For incorrect tips, you receive 0 points, but also have none taken away.

We encourage you to spread the word. The more the merrier...All your friends have to do is sign up as a SportsNews.com.au members free of charge, by clicking \"register\" in the login section of the homepage.

Another initiative from the website bringing you Everything sport...ONLINE - SPORTSNEWS.COM.AU...

Yours in sporting spirit,

Thanks all the same but I have absolutely no interest in the A league.

B0007LXP7W.01._PE20_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

With a mixture of
B0001A7V1U.01._PE40_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

its a nice looking TIpping comp, who is that daniel guy who wrote it?

Some metro geek that resides on the North Shore, word on the street is that Wella Hair Care products are about to annouce record profits thanks to his contribution.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4