A good effort but we missed...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
A good effort today for a depleted manly side,geez we missed gifty today,although he has been recognised with rep honours in the past alot of the things he does goes un noticed and i still belive he is under rated as a player,we missed him big time and it goes to show how integral to our team he is.Hopefully we can get the confidence back and with afew of our stars returning bounce back well next week when it counts,good onya for today boys u played with alot of heart.
PS go TREX!

chrisos said:
A good effort today for a depleted manly side,geez we missed gifty today

I think we missed having foran and proper wingers more, if trex can keep playing like that well be fine to cover glen not being there.

I disagree

Fine performance, we suffered more from the absence of foran and Stewart.

Will be fine.

We missed foran when we were within there 20m. Foran and dce do a great job a switching the attack, but without him it couldnt happen.

I think brurer played alright. I think that des played him in 5/8 to give him a feel for the position as he will most likely play for Gift next week and Gift plays like a 5/8 on the right alot of games.

Eagles2nv said:
We missed foran when we were within there 20m. Foran and dce do a great job a switching the attack, but without him it couldnt happen.

I think brurer played alright. I think that des played him in 5/8 to give him a feel for the position as he will most likely play for Gift next week and Gift plays like a 5/8 on the right alot of games.

spot on....Buhrer did well tonight getting through the line on a number of occasions.

We have anyone in Oldfield's place and we win that game anyway
Gift,Foran and Snake would have just been gravy

I was wrong about Robbo and the high ball. He was fantastic. Oldfield had a poor game. Out of depth really. With Foran we win. We looked a little lost when near their line. The Bongos have very little really.

I really believe if we had scored that third try (where Matai must have only just been offside) we would have gone on and won. Broncos were gone at that stage. I think we can do the Cowboys and anyone else who stands in our way.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

Agree Andy. It looked like we were practicing line defense for most of the night. When we went wide we made metres. Pity we didn't do it all night. Anyway I'm happy with our effort and we now march onwards to glory.

We missed the players that decided that last weekend's honour (?) was worth more than the Minor premiership/GF!!Some hard q/and a for some of our guys!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2