A few thoughts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I reckon we only played at 75% of capacity today. Lots of room for improvement still but it is good to get a strong win whilst not playing anywhere near as well as we could.

We really need Hill back quickly - he will add a little starch.

King looked fat and slow today. Surely he will be the one to go in this week's survivor. He seemed pedestrian.

We look better without Randall.

We need to cut all the backchat and niggle with the ref. We're getting a bad name.

Our discipline is still poor in general.

I thought Harris was our best off the bench today. Ran hard and made some clutch tackles.

Kite and Kennedy were excellent.

Did anyone else notice that Heckenberg chased and ran down the Canberra Winger midway through the second half? Outstanding effort, as per usual.

Any injuries?

Poor old princess - might just cut him some slack as it was his 1st game back from injury!
I think some poor handling let us down in the 1st half.

King looked podgy which is a worry. Plus he only played something like 20 minutes and looked buggered. It was hard to not feel as though we were carrying him.

Good call. Isn't it great to see the real Sam Harris starting to stand up!
More catwalks for pretty boy Chad after the team's performance today....

I reckon we only played at 75% of capacity today. Lots of room for improvement still but it is good to get a strong win whilst not playing anywhere near as well as we could.

We really need Hill back quickly - he will add a little starch.

King looked fat and slow today. Surely he will be the one to go in this week's survivor. He seemed pedestrian.

We look better without Randall.

We need to cut all the backchat and niggle with the ref. We're getting a bad name.

Our discipline is still poor in general.

I thought Harris was our best off the bench today. Ran hard and made some clutch tackles.

Kite and Kennedy were excellent.

Did anyone else notice that Heckenberg chased and ran down the Canberra Winger midway through the second half? Outstanding effort, as per usual.

Any injuries?
pretty spot on mata
i think the scary thing is, we are winning games and our attack is very very scratchy at best
when they click we could do anything

as for king he will be better for the run, i know from talking to him when i was on hols hes very very frustrated with all the time hes spent off the field and is very keen to make up for lost time.

Mate I am just thrilled we are winning. I haven't seen today's game but the radio seemed to indicate the forwards are laying a good platform and the defence is solid. The rest can be fixed as last year we did alright and not much has changed!

leave Kingy alone for this week i reckon. He just got back from injury.

I thought Lulu had a strong game. Monas exceptional game as he was Ill. Menzies my MOM.

leave Kingy alone for this week i reckon. He just got back from injury.

I thought Lulu had a strong game. Monas exceptional game as he was Ill. Menzies my MOM.
lulu made a few good half breaks

Best game so far for our average performers

Lulu, willo, harris all improved a lot.

Kings stay was short lived - not sure if he was given a second run - but he made 40m from 4 hitups so was again very effective when going, just needs to get his fitness up.

I spoke with Hecks for about 10 mins at the club and he was happy with the team effort today. He felt he had a little more to offer and said the crowd at brookie was really helping them.

I thought Stewart had a ripper today.

Both centres improved a lot.

Hicks looked much better.

Point to note - Glen Stewart played all 80 mins in PL.

Witt's bomb was awsome - so high and finally well placed.

Our kick chase waz the difference - we didnt give shiffer any room to move. A great effort.

Dunley was good.

Willo topped the tackle count

Heckenberg was BLOODY awesome as per usual.

I agree with Daniel - Witt's kicking game was well below par yesterday.

Since the Melbourne game, 3 games in a row, we havn't managed to complete our 1st set succesfully. On all 3 occasions we got the ball from the kick off. Against melbourne it was tackled on the 5th and yesterday it was a kick out on the full. Thats a lot of pressure to put on yourself so early. 3 games in a row.

I was saying the same thing - when all you want is a nice solid set.

Admittably if it was a metre futher in then we would all be saying what a ripper way to start the game

Our kicking game is our weakest point at the moment, especially in attack inside 20m. Our forward pack are in great form at the moment and we will be able to hang in for a lot of games if we can control the middle. I think that was what cost us against the Dragons, that and a very flat, low intensity start to the game. One thing that needs a little work is the ball handling from some of the forwards (won't mention any names). We drop a lot of pill.

I agree we are only about 75%, I'd really like us to get to the stage where we can be more clinical inside opposition 20m. The ability to run 4 or 5 attacking options than put in a quality kick at the end for a repeat set is vital to be a premiership threat. Look at the way Sherwin, Orford, Finch and co orchestrate their attack.

agreed Byso. Sherwins **** lately.

I thought Witt had his best game on the weekend.

we have yet to score first in a game isnt it?

It is something of a sign of the times that I think we're all nervous about this weekend. We should EXPECT a wion over the Bunnies, not be wondering which team will turn up in the maroon and white.

its not just maroon and white this year - it goes for every team bar the knights who are just crap every week

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4