A Facebook page for the less intelligent.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

anthonyb1965

GO Manly
I was pointed to a Facebook Page this morning and this is its tittle;

"Can we find 20000 people who hate the manly sea eagles? Because they cheat every final series"

Funny thing they have a lot of "likers" or should I say "halfwits"? Stupid is as Stupid does?

Intelligence levels lower than sheep but just as easily lead

MWSE said:
Everyone hates us. We don't care!

Supposedly. But sometimes we like to show how soft we are. ;)

Laugh it off. Who really gives a ****?? HAHA! Do you really want to waste time or effort getting upset by this? ****....i want the time back it took me to type this reply.

GO MANLY!!

QldEagle01 mentioned that facebook page yesterday in the "Why everyone loves to hate Manly" thread:

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Why-everyone-loves-to-hate-Manly?pid=449804#pid449804

If anyone wants to have a look, the link to the facebook page is:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Can-we-find-20000-people-who-hate-the-manly-sea-eagles/441955262521849

Only 20 000 which can be from fans of every other team in the comp?
Gee, that's only 4k more than those of us who went to the SFS the other night. And these ones don't even have to leave the house!

I saw one which said I bet I can find 100000 people who hate Manly. Not sure what they are up to but I think we need to lift ourselves higher as Collingwood have a paid betting they could get up to 1mil!

anthonyb1965 said:
I was pointed to a Facebook Page this morning and this is its tittle;

"Can we find 20000 people who hate the manly sea eagles? Because they cheat every final series"

Funny thing they have a lot of "likers" or should I say "halfwits"? Stupid is as Stupid does?
So the Cowboys player which raked the ball out in the play the ball incident & resulted in Cowboys try isn't a cheat? That try changed the whole momentum of the match.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Trolled lol

...same here...my work today is done!

herballlistic said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Trolled lol

i spotted my bloody sister in law 'liking' this rubbish!@#%?

herballlistic said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Trolled lol

herballlistic said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Trolled lol

i spotted my bloody sister in law 'liking' this rubbish!@#%?

well...i spose she IS a cowbays fan!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8