A complete pile of Tick Turd!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fuking sh*t depressing load of garbage being served up. To think we were talked of as potential premiership contenders. This bunch wouldn't contend for a kids Barbie dress up game.

I totally agree.
How much is it Des' fault?
He wears a halo around here but his hair has been covering it up recently.
Historically we have a 73% winning record against Cronulla and a 71% record against the Worriers and yet this season we lost to them both . . .

• 👍
Reactions: Kez
You cannot afford to be so far behind the 8 ball in games, since Tommy got hurt we have done that consistently and only 2 wins from 7 tells the story.

Early this season the team really demonstrated resilience and hung in there in games. Right now they wilt so easy and resort to playing catch up footy instead of contructive fight your way back.

The injury disruptions have killed continuity in the side and its shown how clunky and disjointed we are especially with the ball.

I totally agree.
How much is it Des' fault?
He wears a halo around here but his hair has been covering it up recently.
Historically we have a 73% winning record against Cronulla and a 71% record against the Worriers and yet this season we lost to them both . . .

That leaves a 27% and a 29% margine of error
There was a 50% chance someone would point that out , statistically speaking

You cannot afford to be so far behind the 8 ball in games, since Tommy got hurt we have done that consistently and only 2 wins from 7 tells the story.

Early this season the team really demonstrated resilience and hung in there in games. Right now they wilt so easy and resort to playing catch up footy instead of contructive fight your way back.

The injury disruptions have killed continuity in the side and its shown how clunky and disjointed we are especially with the ball.

Agree mate. Unfortunately we don’t have that 80 minute performance in us at the moment. We have lapses throughout games and aren’t good enough to fight back when behind the 8 ball.

Are we in the same position if injuries hadn’t hampered us again this year? Probably not.

Des is a boring coach..and john aint much brighter..i cant watch des in press after games he sounds like he cant breathe and mumbles crap..i would like to see cliff and toovey brought in as assistants as ive said before

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8