a clearer view next sunday !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
given the solid games the southerners have achieved in the opening couple of rounds.i believe ,next sunday afternoon will give us a clearer look to the horizon & a brighter idea on our true potential for the task ahead this season.
with the storm boasting a massive 94 points in a pair of games ,we are not far behind with a not so shabby 72 on the tally.our biggest improvement thus far into the season is most notably our defence,which has been solid,but we still have let in seven tries in two games to the storms four.
we have virtually lead from start to finish in the openers & have not slackened off in the latter portions of the game ,as of previous years,but do we have a side who can come from eighteen behind.half time yesterday it looked as though we were gone ,but the courage & bottle, the one man down team provided us with yesterday ,showed us something thats been missing from the peninsula for years,a team with heart & guts..
how far can that heart & guts take us this year ,i would love to believe in a finals berth ,but thats me ,two weeks in & im clutching at straws.
but for one thing im sure ,this coming sunday afternoon will give us faithfull ,a clearer picture on what lies ahead for us ,lets hope the sun will be setting in the north & not in the south!!!.

I'm looking forward to the challenge....I dont want manly to concede more than 26 points and play for the full 80 like the last 2 weeks.

If they do that the result wont matter. It will be a top guage for were we are. This clash has come at the right time imo.

Its shaping up as a ripper

Im hoping for a good weather forecast and about 20,000 crowd.

I do believe we can win - we have shown a determination through are forwards that should trouble the storm side.

It should be a friday night game in reality.....

Dont hold your breath that we will get a free to air game until we are 50 points ahead dan. Channel 9 have no interest in others investments.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6