A Bet with Broncos HQ

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I just made a bet, that we are still nutting out, that if Manly lose tomorrow night, they are going to change to ManlyHQ until Grand Final day or do a banner swap with us.

If we lose, we have to change to their logo until Grand Final Day or change the name to Broncos tails or something similar.

Should add a bit of fun and spice to it :)

Dan

If they beat us I will be cheering for them, especially if Locky makes it back for the GF.

Either way it will stop all the bitching on the loosing teams forum, cause no one will want to post on a forum named after, or branded like, the other team.

it should be fun, just adds something else to it, a bit of friendly banter and rivalry :)

• 👍
Reactions: ads
Daniel said:
I just made a bet, that we are still nutting out, that if Manly lose tomorrow night, they are going to change to ManlyHQ until Grand Final day or do a banner swap with us.

If we lose, we have to change to their logo until Grand Final Day or change the name to Broncos tails or something similar.

Should add a bit of fun and spice to it :)

Dan

Huh can't work the first part out Dan....am I missing something here?

Don't you mean: if Broncos lose they have to wear our banner

If Manly lose, we have to wear broncos banner?

Yeah sorry flip that
We lose we show their banner, they lose, they show ours

Daniel said:
Yeah sorry flip that
We lose we show their banner, they lose, they show ours

haha thought thats what you meant pretty crook deal otherwise for them anyway great for us :D

By some chance Dan you weren't the person responsible for doing the fabbo malaysian refugee swap deal??

Will be pretty to see the Silvertails banner on their site. Just registered on their forum to help Dan add a bit of balance to the 'Hate Manly Week' thread.

Try to be respectful and friendly in your banter over there. They all seem like good blokes so don't be too one eyed.
Keep it friendly and above board

Daniel said:
Try to be respectful and friendly in your banter over there. They all seem like good blokes so don't be too one eyed.
Keep it friendly and above board

I've actually been viewing the boards over there for a few days and MOST of them seem happy to have a bit of banter so that's why I joined. If you feel anytning I post is out of line feel free to chip me ;)

nah all good, you can look after yourself :)

Nashy said:
At least the forums background goes with the Broncos logo. It's going to look real nice!:D

bahahahaha

I am confident beyond doubt that Silvertails will remain branded as such.

I may even be so confident that I will say, I will change my signature to read

"Reluctant Broncos supporter since 23/09/11" for the week if your mob win

Anything that encourages banter has to be a good thing

I would love to see Silvertails form stronger relationships with all other clubs unofficial forums

When you think about it we are all in the same boat - and it can be good to not talk about the same insular topics over and over and over

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4