A Bad Omen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dan link said:
Hopefully the grass pulls through, we have some warm days ahead and if there is even one root with life in it, we could be all good.

I would love to have a root with a bit of life in it.

You bad man Dan - dontcha know that stealing the hallowed turf of Brookie brings with it doom and gloom to all who dare. A bloke I heard of had erection problems all his life after stealing some Brookie turf back in the 80s.

So maybe the Sea Eagles have nothing to worry about cause its all your problem now up in dodgy bay qld.

Have you slaughtered your pet pussy cat to check over its entrails just to make sure you're not in serious deep doo doos with these dodgy roots? Macbeth has nothing on this unfolding tale of doom I foretell  :eek:

For farks sake. What agriculturally challenged sphincter muncher would leave grass out in the weather, you dopey dopey bastard.

[/quote]

I would love to have a root with a bit of life in it.
[/quote]

It's an age thing Pat, cause I feel the same way!!

nice idea dan, but why the hell would you keep it in a jar out side ,, if you were going to keep it outdoors why didnt you put it in a lil flower pot  then it would have flourished nicely instead of a cramped jar..lol

this might sound stupid , but how many other people would like a patch of brookie to grow in your back yard  could be a great marketing tool  , I've never thought about it till i read this post and it seems pretty cool walking out the back for a BBQ and telling your mates oh by the way this is  a patch of brookie  .....

Yeah I always thoughtthe sea eagles could do some promo with it. And jjai getting the house ready to go on the Market took precedence over my brookie grass, so never got around to potting it as was the original plan. Might do it now to see if that revives it

Dan link said:
Yeah I always thoughtthe sea eagles could do some promo with it. And jjai getting the house ready to go on the Market took precedence over my brookie grass, so never got around to potting it as was the original plan. Might do it now to see if that revives it
OH MY GOD!!!  :eek:
that would have been the 1st thing i would have potted when i got home , infact i would have bought  a pot from a nursery out that way  while i was there..:p. i thought about doing the same thing dan if & when i finally get there  ::)

I'm surprised it wasn't set up like a Buddha shrine - a patch of hallowed turf flanked by two Sea Eagle statues, maroon & white border of sacred stones and a backing picture of Beaver. Sure as hell wouldn't have been left in the rain. Probably a bonus selling feature :)

Funny thing is I have a life believe it or not. It will come good don't worry. I replanted it

I think St Helens are selling patches of grass for when they rip up Knowsley Road so who knows if Brookie gets the upgrades it so badly needs then maybe the club could get together with the council to do the same thing

EDit they are

www.saintsrlfc.com/farewell/2601

Ant80 link said:
I think St Helens are selling patches of grass for when they rip up Knowsley Road so who knows if Brookie gets the upgrades it so badly needs then maybe the club could get together with the council to do the same thing

EDit they are

www.saintsrlfc.com/farewell/2601

The only difference is, people would buy it because the eagles played on it, the council would take all the money because they are p$#%ks.

I bet Ryan would buy the bit don McKinnon pissed on

I would buy the piece of the ground that Slater got steam rolled on, could probably auction off the brown pair of undies that Billy left behind and make a tidy profit, am sure some commentators would pay big money for them

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4