• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah have to agree with the bogan part of it......................... Lucky we are all upstanding citizens heys...........

We don't deserve to play finals we are just playing **** footy.

T Williams is perhaps the worst winger to play for manly or even the northern eagles. Useless

Wolf is just as bad at the moment. So many mistakes!

But T.Williams circling that kick was just unexcusable and so hard to watch

have never seen such a stupid unenthusiastic move from a winger I mean your team mates would shoot you for that in park footy.

Wolfie is bad too bit t Williams is so bad he makes everyone else look like superstars

DVS Matt link said:
Wolf is just as bad at the moment. So many mistakes!

But T.Williams circling that kick was just unexcusable and so hard to watch

maybe his wallet was too heavy

Obbo deserves a medal and a ****ing statue in his honour IMO. Sure he hasn't been a world beater but he has been pretty good back there and considering he has to work with those 2 next him it's even more amazing.

Clubman of the year easily

there was 1 occasion in the 2nd half Tony Williams caught the ball on the full hesitated, looked inside for Robbo I suspect and then started to run, I yelled at the tv why not just ****ing take off yourself and have a ****ing go you big lump of coal

Dan link said:
Obbo deserves a medal and a F**king statue in his honour IMO. Sure he hasn't been a world beater but he has been pretty good back there and considering he has to work with those 2 next him it's even more amazing.

May as well have a Brett Stewart cardboard cut-out back there in defence. Robertson hasn't made a cover tackle in his life. I reckon my 93 year old Grandfather could step around him 2 hours after having a hip replacement.

Surely there is a cheerleader who can catch a ball and run harder than the big slow lizard

Volley link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=181302.msg235719#msg235719 date=1249773954]
Obbo deserves a medal and a F**king statue in his honour IMO. Sure he hasn't been a world beater but he has been pretty good back there and considering he has to work with those 2 next him it's even more amazing.

May as well have a Brett Stewart cardboard cut-out back there in defence. Robertson hasn't made a cover tackle in his life. I reckon my 93 year old Grandfather could step around him 2 hours after having a hip replacement.
[/quote]

Dont forget his positional play. The last few weeks i have noticed the if the play goes right say he will be covering the left. The winger has to stay in the line or close to until they kick if its coming his way and the fullback is the one to cover the kicks including the 40-20/s.

It has been the winger getting back and considering how long T rex takes to get going robbo should be able to walk to the ball.

He just isnt a fullbacks asshole.

Wonder if Ben Farrah has the positional play - robbo to wing, lyon to centres, foran to 5/8 and drop a williams.

Agreed re Robbo.  Love the man at wing, worry constantly when he's at fullback.  It's an interesting thing that he's been picked there week after week with all his deficiencies on show when we surely have had a fullback playing Qld Cup or U20s who could do as adequate a job, and maybe better.  That would see Robbo back at wing and Big T elsewhere.  Team selector?   

he is simply our best option at fullback. He isnt brett stewart but to put his hand up and keep playing there week in week out even though he clearly isnt a fullback is great, I think he would have been inline for an origin jersey this year had he been playing on the wing

Is he our best option?

The one i suggested has not been tried and from what i understand Farrah has experience there.

He is doing alright at the bombs and running the ball back but failing at positional play on long kicks, positional play for short kicks, cover tackling and team defensice organisation.

Our defensive problems could be improved easily with a fullback who can read the game and has the balls to direct his team around - ala ridge and Stwey after a couple of years.

Dan, Robbo is NOT a fullback, it's friggin obvious week after week.  Why do you say he's our best option when no-one else has been tried. 

what he means.. is hes our safest option.. without risking anyone who hasnt played their before..........................

KaZa link said:
what he means.. is hes our safest option.. without risking anyone who hasnt played their before..........................
  Using this logic Brett Stewart would still be playing NSW Cup.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8