9th placed side on twenty.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
storm,roosters,raiders and saints on 20 and the tigers on 18 with one bye..our draw is wicked.we will start odds against in the match against the 4 win panthers next week.hard to get confident especially with chock out..the nightmare run in was always going to be a huge hurdle.im not sure if i could watch a semi at suncorp against the broncos.it could scar someone for life.

I think we might be right against the Panthers. They are playing very poorly, and after losing today their season is basically gone. I don't think they will have their hearts in it. Also I get the feeling that all is not rosy out Penrith way, they haven't been in the market for players and they look like losing Ross and Galuvao.

We will have Beaver and BK back, presuming they come through Wednesday OK. And with all the talk of Orford coming, someone just needs to tell Monas he is playing for his halfback spot, otherwise it's number 9 for him. Last time the club put the squeeze on him regarding playing for his contract he allegedly put in a MOM performance against the Roosters. He might just need a bit of personal motivation to bring out his best.

Plus if Dessie is smart he will show them endless re-runs of last years debacle against the Chocky Soldiers.

The panthers have been losing close games from memory not many blow outs. The same cant be said for Manly........I'm concerned!

Your right byso. When we win, we win alright but nothing overly convincing. When we lose... well... its almost always a 50 point affair.

Which pisses me off no end.

The Parra game was the only "good loss" if its possible to have one!

id almost say if we lose this weekend we will miss the finals.

2 weeks ago we where $1.01 to make the 8!

what we do have is a bye up our sleeve where the teams below us have all had both theres, this effectively puts us on 24 and in second place . **** knows how!

after seeing parras draw i had a bit of a look at the other teams in contention. Parra must be leading us by a week as the draw is almost identical.

Team - top 10 teams to play
Broncos - 7
Parra - 6
cowboys - 4
eagles - 5
sharks - 4
dragons - 7
Storm - 5
Roosters - 5
Dogs - 3
raiders - 6

Its too hard to go into hoodoo aways grounds but it shows that there are a lot of top teams playing each other - there should be some good footy coming up. The broncos are play 6 other teams, and on current form should beat them all. We have the hoodoo ground advantage so could definatly pull one back there. Should be a cracker and 20K plus crowd

after seeing parras draw i had a bit of a look at the other teams in contention. Parra must be leading us by a week as the draw is almost identical.

Team - top 10 teams to play
Broncos - 7
Parra - 6
cowboys - 4
eagles - 5
sharks - 4
dragons - 7
Storm - 5
Roosters - 5
Dogs - 3
raiders - 6

Its too hard to go into hoodoo aways grounds but it shows that there are a lot of top teams playing each other - there should be some good footy coming up. The broncos are play 6 other teams, and on current form should beat them all. We have the hoodoo ground advantage so could definatly pull one back there. Should be a cracker and 20K plus crowd

Behold the statman cometh 8)

Expanding on above, if you look at the top 11 (ie down to Doggies) and who plays who

Broncos
1 bye left -7 games against top 11
4 @ home - Away to Dogs, Sea Eagles and Eels

Eels
1 bye left - 6 games
4 @ home - Away to Raiders and Dragons (Oki)

Cowboys
0 byes left - 5 games
3 @ home - Away to Manly and Tigers

Sea Eagles
1 bye left - 5 games
3 @ home - Away to Raiders and Sharks

Sharks
0 byes left - 5 games
3 @ home - Away to Roosters and Dragons (Oki)

Storm
1 bye left - 6 games
3 @ home - Away to Broncos, Sharks and Cowboys

Dragons
1 byes left - 7 games
3 @ home (1 @ WIN, 2 @ Oki) - Away to Eels,Manly,Cowboys and Broncos

Roosters
0 byes left - 6 games
2 @ home - Away to Tigers (Telstra), Storm, Dragons and Broncos

Raiders
0 byes left - 7 games
3 @ home - Away to Storm, Broncos, Cowboys and Eels

Tigers
1 bye left - 6 games
3 @ home (1 @C/town and 2@Telstra) - Away to Sharks, Raiders and Storm

Dogs
0 byes left - 4 games
1 @ home - Away to Eels, Tigers (Telstra) and Roosters

Edit: Adjusted Dragons to show one bye as I forgot they had bye this weekend just gone.

The roosters have a tough run home. Lets hope they miss the 8 along with the bulldogs.

The storm roosters dragons all have tougher runs than us.

But as it stands most teams have a tought run home that are top 8 hopefuls

We are still rock solid at home. Onew loss there doesn't warrant us saying we are easy beats there. After the raping of the Manly side by State of Origin, we will have all players available (apart from injuries of coarse) without distraction. I hope it gives our team some consistency. It's like a new team every second week.

How wonderful of you to grace us with your presence rhino.

BTW, DVD's nearly all done.

Looks more and more like 28 will be the cutoff, unless teams like parra, cowboys run away with it as well as the broncos.

its not who we play.it is where.

cronulla,canberra,penrith and newcastle.if we have one more than 2 or 3 games out of that lot in the past 5 or 6 years i would be surprised.

Maybe we should all seriously consider a trip to Canberra if our season is on the line for that one.

Some AE stick on the sidelines may be just enough to get us over the line.

And then we could all meet PJ, Goldie etc.

Yeh I reckon that 28 or 30 will be the cut off. Depends on how well the Dogs finish the year and whether the Warriors can spoil any parties on the run home.

Therefore we really need to beat Penrith and Newcastle and then hope for a big finish against the Warriors at home. I'd hate to be going to Canberra with our chances of making the eight hanging in the balance on that game.

But then again Newcastle with Joey on board may upset a few apple carts as well. It would be nice to think that we could win all 4 remaining games at home but I think the Broncos and Cowboys with all troops on deck will be tough. The Dragons will be no pushover either, but hopefully no Barrett or Hornby.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4