9's Competition

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Paul McGregor came up with the idea of a 9's competition for the 30+ squad members that don't make the 21 each week.

I think it is a good idea, maybe even just a 40 minute 9's game in conjunction with each NRL match, either before or after each NRL match.
It will do wonders for the fringe players form, fitness and morale and have them in a much better position to fill in for FG if needed OR even maybe push for FG selection..

Paul McGregor came up with the idea of a 9's competition for the 30+ squad members that don't make the 21 each week.

I think it is a good idea, maybe even just a 40 minute 9's game in conjunction with each NRL match, either before or after each NRL match.
It will do wonders for the fringe players form, fitness and morale and have them in a much better position to fill in for FG if needed OR even maybe push for FG selection..

Different but I don’t mind the idea.

Prob is you would need a reserve for the reserves. Lol

You only need 17 fit players and some teams by end of season have a chunk of their 30 sidelined.

Easy done as there are plenty of ressies who wpuld love to play.

Make it interesting.

Like winning team earns thier 1st grade side the pick of kick off and starting side on the field (instead of the coin toss)

Always was going to be a challenge to keep the fringe i st graders match fit , not sure if this suggestion can be feasible though . Still would require some players from the reserve grade affiliate clubs such as Black Town ., Those entities would not have much of a cash flow of income in recent times so would present a problem providing some match payment for those respective players . Plus the added cost of referees and touch judges and so on and logistics of getting players to different venues. Not implausible but hard to implement .

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8