9 months ago

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Trying to remember the team that day? I know Walker and Turbo were injured. Just trying to remember who was there.

The aftermath of this game is where I feel like we just changed for the worst. Before this, we beat chooks, pumped the dogs, beat broncos and got robbed the eels. And we were looking like we were just going to continue our 2019 ways and maybe even push for a top 4 spot. But then this game happened, and we lost like 3 or 4 blokes, we battle bravely and somehow won that game. But since then we have not been the same, I would trade in that win just to have kept our troops and see how the rest of the season would've panned out. It's crazy, because that game was our best performance of our season but also our most detrimental.

Trying to remember the team that day? I know Walker and Turbo were injured. Just trying to remember who was there.
Game day thread link for you BE...

The aftermath of this game is where I feel like we just changed for the worst. Before this, we beat chooks, pumped the dogs, beat broncos and got robbed the eels. And we were looking like we were just going to continue our 2019 ways and maybe even push for a top 4 spot. But then this game happened, and we lost like 3 or 4 blokes, we battle bravely and somehow won that game. But since then we have not been the same, I would trade in that win just to have kept our troops and see how the rest of the season would've panned out. It's crazy, because that game was our best performance of our season but also our most detrimental.
cust had a blinder in that game if my memory is correct

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8