• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I cant believe that people voted for "yes he has potential" I hope they were joking

Hows this. I am 182cm and 89.6 kg (had a medical the other day). I would make more metres than King per hit up (I might go off after one in pain and agony) but at least Id hit the line as hard as I could.

Hows this. I am 182cm and 89.6 kg (had a medical the other day). I would make more metres than King per hit up (I might go off after one in pain and agony) but at least Id hit the line as hard as I could.

Now thats just soft!

I'm starting to think that's a bit slack now. HeHe. Remember guys - the club saud he has been built up completely wrong, and are in the process of changing that. I think with a year of correctional training, he will be good. He IS very passionate - I'll give you that.

Do you guys remember how good he was in that ONE game he came back from his foot injury last year. If he could perform like that week in, week out, I reckon we'd all be happy.

Now though - he STINKS.

Ryan i cant help but laugh - you obviously got up on the happy side today. You certainly have title of the most up and down supporter here.

Not up & down guys. If you read what I say CORRECTLY - you will see that yes, this year, and right now is doom & gloom, BUT, I also think there is further improvement in us next year.

If we are watching crap, I will say so. If we are watching a commited team I will also say so - hence why my opinion changes regularly.

If we watched a consistent team - my rhetoric would be so also.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4