8,000 members!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rather than charging $15 for a Trial Game, Manly should offer a free entry to all 2014 Membership holders.

This way we could get at least the $30 Beaver Packs selling at the gate :idea:

I'm happy to be part of the supporter's army. Thanks all who did this and consider joining the Football Club so you hve a voice in the future of our great club!

I've bought half a dozen Manly memberships this year for various family members, my best effort in 5 years :D

Got a Junior Mals (3rd edition) rolling off (or should that be out of) the production line in July so there's the 7th :D

HappilyManly said:
Rather than charging $15 for a Trial Game, Manly should offer a free entry to all 2014 Membership holders.

This way we could get at least the $30 Beaver Packs selling at the gate :idea:

I think Sharks members get in for free.

ManlyArmy said:
Well done to everyone who has signed up! Apparently a club record for this time of year.

Don't forget to sign up before February 14th for a chance to win a trip for two to Tahiti.

I hope those of us who sign up early each season are still eligible to win the incentive trip, and it's not just for the 'newbe' signees.

Everyone who signed up for 2014 membership is in the draw AFAIK.

Only a couple of days left before the Tahiti competition closes.

Over 8000 members already is a great effort, if you are thinking about signing up then do it before midday on Friday and you might win a trip to Tahiti.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Last-chance-to-win-a-trip-to-Tahiti/90230

Even the most basic membership package helps the MWSE club out.

And don't forget to sign up to the Football Club when you fill out your membership form. They keep the flame for us fans and need your support as well.

ManlyArmy said:
Well done to everyone who has signed up! Apparently a club record for this time of year.

Don't forget to sign up before February 14th for a chance to win a trip for two to Tahiti.

A big hello to all my fellow Manly fans out there. I'm happy to announce that I've just renewed my Manly membership for 2014 and have received my membership in the mail a couple of weeks ago. So I'm really happy that I'm amongst those 8000 members. :):):)

Past 9000 members today. Can we get to 10,000 before season kick off ?

We have cracked 10,000 members. Well done people.

This week we passed 10,000 Members for 2014. This is a huge achievement as this time last year we only had 6,750 Members! The Sea Eagles Membership Team would like to thank every 2014 Member for making this Club Stronger Together, if you are not yet a 2014 Member you can still contribute to the Club by joining now!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2