7 seat car

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mals

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I'm going to be selling 2 cars (Subarus) so I can buy one with 7 or 8 seats.

Can anybody recommend a good one from personal experience for under $30K? I will be buying 2nd hand but don't want anything older than say 5 years old or done more than 100,000kms. I have a preference for Japanese cars but will consider all makes & models.

Honda Odyssey

A couple of my friends had these and they both really
liked them. So....not personal experience as requested (sorry) but possibly worth a google or two?

Honda Odyssey

A couple of my friends had these and they both really
liked them. So....not personal experience as requested (sorry) but possibly worth a google or two?
Thanks GE. My neighbour has one, certainly a nice car. Might ask him for a test drive :)

I have a 7 seat Ford Territory. It's a Ford so you aren't getting anything special of course, but it's functional enough and pretty roomy. The back two seats don't have a lot of leg room so not real good for adults. Are you talking 5 kids ?? If so it'll be fine. 2nd hand for under 30K shouldn't be a problem either.

Or you could think outside the box...
Decemptuple_10_Seat_Bicycle.jpg

I have a 7 seat Ford Territory. It's a Ford so you aren't getting anything special of course, but it's functional enough and pretty roomy. The back two seats don't have a lot of leg room so not real good for adults. Are you talking 5 kids ?? If so it'll be fine. 2nd hand for under 30K shouldn't be a problem either.
Good one C&C. I have 3 kids but often 4 adults in the car so yeah the kids could sit in the back row.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2