6th place

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Good signs from the team but still early days

If we can continue to scrap together some wins while Turbo is out we can put ourselves right in the top 8 conversation

Coming up

Dragons (A)
Raiders (H)
Bulldogs (H)
Broncos (H...technically but Suncorp)

Not horrible fixtures but not easy either.....Dragons don't necessarily scare me but playing them in the Gong does, we have a terrible record down there. However we have our tail up so we are a shot.

Raiders are looking pretty sharp but the Bulldogs look dreadful. Broncos.....wll they are not looking good but surely their bad run doesn't extend that long?

I'd take 2 from 4 from that bunch but if we can jag one against the dragons we are a shot at 3/4

Dragons have been our bogey team for past few seasons. Have given us a good shafting every time we played.
Hopefully not this time.

If anyone had said we’d be 5/9 I would have suggested they’d have had rocks in their head.

But that is infinitely possible, even without Turbo.

Think we’ll struggle this weekend in the Gong without AFB & Turbo.

I liked our chances this week before we lost AFB. We can only beat them in the forwards, their backs will run rings around ours if we lose the forward battle.

5/9 with AFB and possibly Walker back in Rd 10 and Tom in Rd 12 woukd be sensational.
Think Goons and Donkeys get us and we beat Dogs and maybe Raiders so very possible.

We should get at least 2 wins from those 4 games the way the team has been playing
Raiders and dogs at home
Dragons down there would be a huge win
The Broncos well we did beat them well up there last year
So could even be 4 wins

2019 is starting to feel like 2006 type of year. We will be around the lower half of the top 8 all season.

With Des, a few new players and others improvements from the younger blokes watch out in 2020 and beyond

more of a 2017 with a 3/5 start

If anyone had said we’d be 5/9 I would have suggested they’d have had rocks in their head.

But that is infinitely possible, even without Turbo.

Think we’ll struggle this weekend in the Gong without AFB & Turbo.

Yes you keep thinking that, also tip the Dragons please
then I will be 110% confident of the win !!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8