• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
patorick2010 said:
Oneyeagle said:
I remember that game well and also remember sitting in a carpark in Parramatta mid-week reading a full page article from Paul Kent in the Rugby league week giving Manly the biggest rap of all time. Oh... how have times changed.
You know, I'm pretty sure I've got that RLW somewhere in my old collection. Will see if I can find it and scan it. No promises or anything, but I'll have a look next time I have enough spare time and memory.

Cool. Article was on the second page. I'm certain it was written by Paul Kent in his early years as a journalist.

I turned my house upside down looking for my VCD copy of this game and I am clueless as to it's whereabouts. I hope it shows up some day.
I bought the copy of the game off ebay around 6-7 yrs ago for $2 + postage. Unfortunately we've moved houses twice since that time.

I watched the game and enjoyed it.

But the best part was on the back page of the Telegraph a picture of the Saints at training the next day. They were all lying down flat on their backs with their legs in the air. The headline read something like St George at Training.

[attachment=278]

Sat down last night and watched the game. Has always been one of my favourites. I have attached the Herald's write up of the game. Hopefully it works, it is the first time for me.

eagle66 said:
Sat down last night and watched the game. Has always been one of my favourites. I have attached the Herald's write up of the game. Hopefully it works, it is the first time for me.

Eagle 66; Two words: Aboslute Gold.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4