[Resurrected] 6 wks for Turbo and Walker (old news)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wow that’s quick, although we need him, I don’t want the risk associated with him coming back to early.

with turbo fit and firing we can surge back to the top 8. We certainly need some more points to get our differential back in the black. Points differential is gonna be massive in deciding positions4-10 this year, and we need a serious injection

walker could be a big in this weekend

This may be insanity but I don't care when Tom is back as long as he is back fit. I'd make him wait out until near the finals if that's what it took. Yes even if that meant we risked not making the 8. Cotton wool until the semis and if the rest can't get us there without him then so be it.

If we make the finals and our big guns are fit I don't care where we finish if it's inside the 8 we can do real damage this year. This is a very winnable year for a fit team.

The 1 positive I take is if they are eyeing off a return early that means his progress is going great. But surely we go ultra ultra ultra cautious with his return date. Imagine Tom rested and 100% at the back end of the season.

I don't know with Tommy - you're damned if you don't and damned if you do. Given his history of non-contact injuries, he could go down any time, really. Equally, he could be completely fine. Happy to leave it up to the medical experts. But it's nice that he wants to get back out there.

Seriously ???

Yeah. Scans reveealed cause he is still growing he has slightly one leg longer than the other which can result in the hammy issue. He has special orthodics I believe and he has some sort of special training program which is why he was really frustrated. They thought they were on top of it.

The hope is he will grow out of it.

I dotn see us rushing back againt the riff who are on fire and will belt Tom. As much as we need him, we dont need more time on the sidelines.

The Warriors is better game to warm him back up.

Annoying thing is a 5 fro 10, we are going to hae to fight for a top 8 spot.

Stupid Forward pass and Funa non-penalty :mad:

Not sure how much we are paying our medical experts but they had a shocker. With such a costly investment like Turbo, why not pay for the very best medical advice?

Yeah. Scans reveealed cause he is still growing he has slightly one leg longer than the other which can result in the hammy issue. He has special orthodics I believe and he has some sort of special training program which is why he was really frustrated. They thought they were on top of it.

The hope is he will grow out of it.

Nah nah nah mate, I'm pretty sure the diagnosis was that he had one leg shorter than the other.

I did see something on social
Media that suggested he had a donor hamstring put in. NFI how they do that, but perhaps have replaced the offending cartilage completely now?!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8