6 Straight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Good game today. Put 12 on them before they even got the ball. Then just cruised to the finish against a Gold Coast team that is very under-rated. They're a lot better then they're given credit for.

Kite was outstanding in backing up after Friday night.

17 Runs
27 Tackles
143 Meters

Man of the match for mine.

Orford looked good. It was also pleasing to see the backs immediately start to get more quality ball and stewarts second try was testament to that.

Big game next week against the cowboys but I reckon we could very well sneak a win. seven in a row against the likes of Bulldogs, Cowboys, Warriors would be massive!!!!!!!!

Good game to whole team, defense was once again the winning factor.

:drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

After today's game our points conceded now average just 8.6 a game.

That is just outstanding!!!

how good was Glenn Stewart?

i noticed he looked to pass to Bell almost every time. I think Des may have had a word with Stewie to pass the ball bit to the centres.

Worked a treat.

how good is the defence? I would go as far to say that if we had to do that much tackling in games in the last few seasons we would have easily had 50 put up against us.

Top effort lads - long may it continue :clap: :clap:

it was good for me to finish the ceremony, pop in and have a free amber ale whilst watching the second half.

How about the missed tackles 16 from manly and 18 from the tits, thats tight from both sides.

How good is Kite

all round game from whole team orfordbit rusty could have had few more weeks off leg is still not rigth

I've only watched the first half so far.. but from what I can see Glenn Stewart was tops (nice little in and away to create an overlap for stewy's 2nd try)... as was Travis Burns, Brent Kite, Brett Stewart, Jason King.

That defence is unbelievable.. bloody loving it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4