6 again set restart stats for the year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't think they are keeping it as a stat to be honest. Could be wrong.

Makes for a better game when a ref can murder a teams chances in the first twenty minutes of a match with set restarts that aren't scrutinized like penalties are and can't be challenged.

Can't wait for the Panthers to be on the receiving end of this BS when they face of with Eels in the finals.

The stats won't be clear on when and where they were received.

Of course

that way they can do what they want to the fav teams and get the GF they want

corruption
Agreed. Will have a look and see if i can find any stats that maybe a different party might be keeping

Where can I find the 6 again set restarts for each team both positive and negative for the year??

not being published to protect agenda from NRL and refs my gues s
With 20/20 hindsight......
The first question when scrutinising a new rule / rule change is
Could this rule be used to dictate the momentum of a game?

Now, what one needs to understand is that there are 2 correct answers.

The general players, most club admins, fans correct answer is obviously NO
however
the owners of the 'entertainment' obviously believe YES is the correct answer

and just when one thought it couldn't get any worse than the last few years!:banghead:

What difference do the stats make?

Roosters have always been the most penalised team, if not in the top 3. They have adjusted and are thriving under the new rules.

I suggest Manly need to do the same, if they can.

Good luck on getting any CORRECT set restart stats - IT WILL LL BE LIKE CHINA REPORTING COVID19 figures !!! The NRL will report what they want to make it look so it’s fair for all teams !!! No wonder it is not reported during a game.
I really can’t understand why there hasn’t been more of an uproar over this totally stupid and open to obuse rule.The bunker has been nothing but a joke and now this. The game is fast enough and we should get to basics and play football with one referee.
Enough of my rant but I just hate it.

Good luck on getting any CORRECT set restart stats - IT WILL LL BE LIKE CHINA REPORTING COVID19 figures !!! The NRL will report what they want to make it look so it’s fair for all teams !!! No wonder it is not reported during a game.
I really can’t understand why there hasn’t been more of an uproar over this totally stupid and open to obuse rule.The bunker has been nothing but a joke and now this. The game is fast enough and we should get to basics and play football with one referee.
Enough of my rant but I just hate it.
Agree

It would be worth the club paying some uni student 10k to watch every game and time how long Manly players get held down compared to the opposition, collate six again and then present the NRL and media with the facts.

The ref was totally cooked last week. The ruck was a mess the whole game and there was what...one six again the whole match?

The NRL doesn't record it as a proper stat and you can't improve what you don't measure

The match against the Warriors was very slow and the ref not blowing many 6 agains made the players hold in the tackle longer. Atrocious display by the ref..

The match against the Warriors was very slow and the ref not blowing many 6 agains made the players hold in the tackle longer. Atrocious display by the ref..
It is the inconsistency week-to-week between refs and even between the first 70min and last 10min that does my head in...

Why have a rule if you are too scared to apply it when the game is on the line? Seems to me the refs know how easy it is to affect the result with it and are avoiding controversy with it...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4