5th wont cut it

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
Just looked at the draw and what looked like a pretty good run is a lot harder now with matches against the two sides on the march (panthers and knights) who we play away in the next couple of weeks-not stadiums where we win regularly.Throw in a desperate tigers at Gosford with players back and these 3 away games will probably decide our finishing position.The broncos have a great draw and should come home with a wet sail.I can see R26 against them being VIP.

I can see us winning all those away games above if we play well as they are Sunday arvo affairs as opposed to cold saturday nights in ****holes like penrith and newcastle.Having said that we need to have a great run home as 4th or 5th is usually a deathknell as we have found out a few times,particularly now there is no home ground advantage for Sydney sides in the first week unless the club plays out of ANZ or SFS.

Saints and Broncos have great draws and probably run one and two while the other 3 contenders have a lot tougher runs.It is essential we lift and rune 1/2 or no worse than 3rd IMO.

The Gronk said:
still think the storm are going to miss the 8?

I think you are just sticking pins in your Bellamy voodoo doll and trying to conjour all the evil forces of the universe for that to happen ;)

every night i go to sleep dreaming of those c..ts losing games and yet they fall in each week.has destroyed my tipping form in 2 comps-tipped great except for the scum.

Having said all that they are winning against average sides and not scoring more than 16 points most weeks and that wont cut it later on.Still rate them behind Saints/Manly/Broncos and slightly behind cowboys at back end of season although the ridiculous home ground advantage in weeks one,two and 3 these interstate sides get will help them.Unlike the others one injury to their top 3 and it is bye/bye and believe me they are due in that regard.

Very confident they will not feature and that should worry all and sundry as I could not have been more wrong to date.

Darren said:
how do average teams beat St Merge and we get flogged by them? weird comp!

because we played them at full strength and newcastle and gold coast played them with 7 players out.......

ayjay007 said:
Tigers at gosford is a HOME game for us!

We mostly win in Gosford! We mostly win in Gosford!

Doesn't have the same ring to it as

We always win in Qld! We always win in Qld!

eagles2win said:
We mostly win in Gosford! We mostly win in Gosford!

Doesn't have the same ring to it as

We always win in Qld! We always win in Qld!

It does if you do it to the tune of You don't win friends with Salad !!

I'm not scared of anyone in this comp, and niether should the players. They should know their best is good enough to get the job done. Thats a different level of confidence they should have as a group compared to other teams who would be hoping they get their opposition having a bad day.

ayjay007 said:
Tigers at gosford is a HOME game for us!
Your members tickets Aren't good for blue tongue. If it's like last year it will be a sell out. Best to book it early!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6