5 weeks of dominance to come?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To all you guys out there that were so adimant that we wouldn't win any if those
I think this 5 week period will be our strongest this season:

Round 17: Dragons (Brookvale Oval)
Round 18: BYE
Round 19: Warroirs (Nib Stadium, Perth)
Round 20: Rabbitohs (Allianz Stadium)
Round 21: Knights (Brookvale Oval)

I know it is to little too late, but let's just focus on giving Jamie Lyon the Farewell he deserves. I expect us to win against the Dragons, Warriors and Knights, including the BYE (8 points). Who knows with the Rabbits game.
well how right you were and to all the doubters out there on this thread ,egg on your faces hey,next time you post something be carefull what you say that way it won't come back and bite you on the arse.eagles 4 everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

What will the next 5 bring. Here's my tips:
Win v Eels
Win v Bulldogs
Win v Storm
Win v Raiders
Loss v Penrith

Bring it on!

I salute your better judgement.

Back then it was hard to see us being in this position BUT we do need to remember we haven't been playing top 4 teams.

I hope we are still glowing after playing Dogs / Raiders / Storm!!

You only needed to look at the draw to know the 4 teams we were playing and where they were when you predicted we would only win 1 or 2 more this year.

Yes, but you must admire the fact that many posters have not gone back and deleted their comments.

This thread is the reason I don't make many predictions and if I do it is generally after the game.
I can predict anything except the future!
I stand by what I said, and I'm ****ing astonished. Apologies to Baz and the Manly boys, they've certainly turned it around. Mind you, it's probably too little, too late, and not qualifying for the 8 is still a failed season.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7