5 things that just don't add up...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

cf2 is back

Reserve Grader
1. Des' beyond stubborn reluctance to give any young players a go, especially after 3 rank, terrible losses - Olakau'atu, Sipley, Miski, Metcalf, ANYONE needs to be given a crack (note: the Axe Murderer seems to be getting brilliant results with mixing up his halves, blooding Harry Grant and Billy Walters, etc)

2. Des' beyond stubborn lack of foresight that in this new one ref era and set re starts (and how good is it) NO. 9 is almost the most important position in the team right now - Levi is a great defender, but offers nil in attack. As in nil. Yes we have super gun Fainu missing, and Walker is out, but let's shake things up. Metcalf to 6 and Cust to 9. Or Schuster to 6. Or Croker to 9. Or maybe something different like Parker to 6, or... SOMETHING. (note: Siebold won't drop anyone either, how's that going?)

3. AFB no jab. I'm sorry but after all the heartfelt I'm so sorry for letting everyone down apologies, and the subsequent horrendous loss to the Dragons, surely he owes EVERY TEAM MATE, CLUB MATE, SUPPORTER to get the freakin jab and get on the plane to Townsville. And spare me the "it's his right" BS. It's not hard, it's not going to hurt, it will have ZERO medical effect on his family, and above all personal preferences, surely the VERY LEAST he can do to start saying sorry is to swallow his personal stance and do it for the team. (note: and if the jab is such a big problem how come Marty is on the plance? Oh yeah he realised there's no I in team, that's why)

4. Barrett. One of the biggest failures in coaching history, is now suddenly a fantastic in demand coach? Sorry did I miss something?

5. Long standing members like me (28 years) NOT getting to sit in their Jane Try seats. Not happy.

Miski against the Fijian winger and give him one directive - make him a non-factor...let's see if all the weights work was effective.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8