5 million spectators to Brookie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I saw the Manly Daily tonight that said that some time on Sunday a fan will become the 5 millionth visitor to a league game at Brookie since 1947. That lucky person will win a signed Sea Eagles jersey.

Added incentive to support the team!!!!!

It was accepted, with great pride by better my better half.

By coincidence her dad was a mate of Gus Kellock who presented the jersey to her. Jan has had an horrendous last 2 years and she was so thrilled to be the recepitient of the jersey today. It was a great day for her, made even more special by the teams great come from behind win.

On the negative side it will cost me another $300.00 to have it framed and we are quickly running out of wall space to hang the special jerseys we have.

It was accepted, with great pride by better my better half.

By coincidence her dad was a mate of Gus Kellock who presented the jersey to her. Jan has had an horrendous last 2 years and she was so thrilled to be the recepitient of the jersey today. It was a great day for her, made even more special by the teams great come from behind win.

On the negative side it will cost me another $300.00 to have it framed and we are quickly running out of wall space to hang the special jerseys we have.
Well Pete, I said it over at ME and I will let you pass it onto her from here:

"Good on you Jan. Congratulations."

Well done Pete and Jan. I haven't met you (Have heard about you from others and read posts over a while) and it seems the jersey couldn't have gone to a more deserving recipient!! Well done!!

Well done Pete and Jan. I haven't met you (Have heard about you from others and read posts over a while) and it seems the jersey couldn't have gone to a more deserving recipient!! Well done!!

Thanks for the kind words, I am biased but I am so happy for Jan to have received the jersey.

CW, whatever you have heard from others is blatantly untrue and I urge you to disregard whatever you have heard. We are actually quite friendly. Would like to meet you some time soon. However as part of the Western Dwellers or latte set at Brookie we don't venture to the hill area of Brookie.

You kept that to yourself Pete, sorry I would have congratulated Jan myself when are I so you both after the game.

I guess it topped off a great day.

Excellent stuff Pete...

Wish I could have been there.

LOL you cheeky bugger,then you may have gotten it eh ? ;) :dance:

Well Done Jan,very deserving and glad it went to a supporter like you

Congrats Jan, Glad it went to a Manly fan and one as deserving as you!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6