5/8 next week?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We have run out of options. Does Metcalfe finally get a run? I'm really interested to see what he's got. He's off contract so let's see if he is worth re signing. I reckon he will carve up in the new fast game. If he doesn't get a game now then I think we can put a line through his name for nexr year.
Season is over, we are playing a bottom 4 side and we have a huge injury toll. Metcalfe must come in.
Same for Olakau-atu for Waddell (even though Waddell went well tonight)

We have run out of options. Does Metcalfe finally get a run? I'm really interested to see what he's got. He's off contract so let's see if he is worth re signing. I reckon he will carve up in the new fast game. If he doesn't get a game now then I think we can put a line through his name for nexr year.
Season is over, we are playing a bottom 4 side and we have a huge injury toll. Metcalfe must come in.

Other than Walker there’s no one else left.

Unless Walks is back next week I think we can take it as a given that the #6 Manly jumper will be worn by Lachlan Croker next week.

I wish it were otherwise, but being realistic that is how I believe Des will pick it.

And if Tom is back next week he'll be straight in at fullback with Funa most likely moving to left wing in place of Miski (who I thought went OK for the most part tonight)

I wonder if Jetski will play next week due to the multiple concussions he copped tonight. If not, Waddell will probably start and Haumole onto the bench so at least that’s a positive. Although I’d still like to see haumole starting over waddell but there’s only so much you can ask for with des I guess. And I’d say croker will start at 5/8 with metcalf possibly coming off the bench at 14 either into 5/8 or dummy half. Otherwise Danny Levi would have to play a full game at hooker which would be a bit of a worry.

Remember the good old days of des when willo, beaver and sam Harris played 5/8. He could turn back time and put Siro in the 6

I wonder if Jetski will play next week due to the multiple concussions he copped tonight. If not, Waddell will probably start and Haumole onto the bench so at least that’s a positive. Although I’d still like to see haumole starting over waddell but there’s only so much you can ask for with des I guess. And I’d say croker will start at 5/8 with metcalf possibly coming off the bench at 14 either into 5/8 or dummy half. Otherwise Danny Levi would have to play a full game at hooker which would be a bit of a worry.
Is it coincidental that when Levi came on tonight Manly woke up & started to play football!!!

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9