4th Positon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Would much rather the double chance by finishing 4th. Besides, doing that would likely mean we take a 3 game winning streak into the Finals.

Finish 5th and we play Melbourne in Melbourne and both finals games we've played down there (2009 Qualifying Final and 2012 Preliminary Final) ended in a 40-12 loss each time.

I'd rather come 4th. We're going to have to beat Melbourne anyway, there's no use being afraid of them. They're beatable, even down there. If our team is pumped up, focused and full of energy we can score on them - which is the hardest part.

They are beatable .............we should have got home against them in Round 7!!
If Kelly doesn't bomb that try, we probably win!!

The problem is always that the game will be in Melbourne...............and our record there is woeful!
Now if they could be forced to move the gamed to Sydney (like we were a few years back ......moving from Brookie to SFS).............;-)

google images .... where else :wasntme:

You must have a better version than me. I typed "2 cracks" into google images and got this...

maxresdefault.jpg

My concern is our lack of consistency .
One week we rock and the next we choke
If we can work on our consistency we are in with a chance to dance and do the eagles rock with the top four
untitled.png

Early in the year with the whole tone of our season on the line, after two bitterly disappointing losses, we just started playing really positive confident footy and we looked near unstoppable.

With the exception of Sironen, Myles, and Taufua, we're still that same team. The problems are all resolvable in my opinion.

Panthers are the dark horse
I disagree, they've looked terrible in most of their wins where they appeared the worse of the two sides. They just scraped home against a injury-annihilated Cowboys outfit and will really struggle to score points against quality opposition as they make it look hard enough against other lower ranked sides such as the dogs win recently, the cowboys (heavily depleted side) win last week, the titans win previous, the tigers win etc.

I disagree, they've looked terrible in most of their wins where they appeared the worse of the two sides. They just scraped home against a injury-annihilated Cowboys outfit and will really struggle to score points against quality opposition as they make it look hard enough against other lower ranked sides such as the dogs win recently, the cowboys (heavily depleted side) win last week, the titans win previous, the tigers win etc.

so the cup is half empty young Harold?

You are right young Harry, my son in law is a lifelong Panther fan, he reckons they've been absolute **** and are there purely on luck and how weak the other sides are.

I don't think they are the complete team yet..........but they have the beating of anybody on their day!!
They are the most unpredictably exciting team at the moment

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10