4th for about 18 hours

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
With the flop that the Dragons are Manly are now fourth until the Knights play the Rorters on Sunday. Should the Knights win by 12 or more Manly drop to 5th.

Next Friday night's game is very important - probably the most important game of the year :lol2: We have a chance to either take or consolidate fourth position.

Reports had Choc and Beaver training through the week, Stewart back to health and basically a full squad available.

Something to look forward to, especially with the impetus of the 60 Year Celebrations and the aura of the old greats mixing with the current squad. Maybe it is huge optimism but could these guys inspire the current team to do something big over the next few weeks and crack the top four. No easy task!!!

lets hope! this will be a tough game coming up against the Knights, while parra won with only one prop, we will have to win with no props!

its probably the biggest game the clubs had since sept 97
**** i hope we can reverse that result.

The Newcastle game is going to be a huge one. They're basically on the same points as us now with the bye, if we can beat them I think we'll maintain a spot in the four. If we don't we're going to be looking over our shoulder hoping to make the eight.

another big key is also the for-and-against. It is so close that positions 5-8 could all come down to who has the best F/A. Even if we beat the knights on friday, it could all still go down the drain if we get a belting in the remaining games.

The key game for our for and against will be the Souths game at Brookvale in a few weeks.We have to really put the cleaners thru Souths to get our for and against up near or above the other teams that are around us.With other remaining games against Newcastle,Canterbury and Melbourne,there is no real chance of any easy wins there,so the Souths game is the real key one for us.

we have the third best for and against coming into this round compared to the teams fighting for 3 - 8, a good win against south will put us top of that pack

i have said for a few weeks now that teh knights game will determine who gets 4th and who gets 5th and i really feel we will play them in the first week of the finals no matter what

The results last nite also helped, with both the cowboys and the Tigers getting a hammering in their for/against

yes, the cowgirls were a team that could pass us on for and against, now there is little chance of that

we remain in 5th, just 8 points in for and against behind 3rd.

The bunnies have hit a little form of late - lets hope we dont underestimate and come out determind to flog them not just win

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4