4 Pines Park

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Many of the independent breweries have been taken over. My son established and runs Brick Lane Brewery and they are bucking the trend.
Nice I enjoy Bricklane and a few of their more seasonal drops. I think it was the All Together Now IPA which was solid. Is Billy Slater involved with that one? Heard that somewhere.

Nice I enjoy Bricklane and a few of their more seasonal drops. I think it was the All Together Now IPA which was solid. Is Billy Slater involved with that one? Heard that somewhere.
Hi Waz, Brick Lane are the Storms beer supplier and Slater was used in advertising in Melbourne and Queensland. Glad you enjoy Brick Lane. They have about ten different beers now and are currently conducting a $50mil expansion.

1623372963893.png

At least everybodies favourite Media personality Ray Hadley calls the place by it's rightful name ..

Last edited:
It seems, I'm not sure.. weird? strange? that Lottoland's sponsorship has ended and 4 Pines has started without a "see ya , it's been fun" from neither Manly nor Lottoland.

I know no one really liked the name but surely we appreciated their $$$$ and it could have been worse (coco-joy anyone).

Maybe that's the way it's done today. I just thought that even in the announcement there'd be a 'thanks l'land, and welcome to our new overlords kind of thing.

Ah well.... win against the cowboys and ... what was I typing about again?

I've got a half day today at work, might have to go support the sponsor this afternoon, will happily spend a Friday arvo at 4 Pines Truck Bar in Brookvale.

Got a few hundred k just kicking around the kitty ?
No, but that's not the point...some things shouldn't be for sale, and the name of your ground is one of them. I never, ever called it Lottoland, and I won't be calling it by this new name either. It's Brookvale Oval to me, and to every true Manly fan.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4