4 Pines Park

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm fairly sure that 4Pines is now owned by the second largest brewing companion in the world. Brands are, Great Northern, Carlton, VB, Asahi, Peroni, Carona, Pure Blond, Wild Yak, Budweiser, Reschs, Fosters, Melbourne Bitter, Mercury Cider, Goat, 4 Pines, Balter, Green Beacon, Pirate. Probably a few more.
Nice to hear from you! Now, by any chance are you planning on attending a certain District Court trial any time soon?

I'm fairly sure that 4Pines is now owned by the second largest brewing companion in the world. Brands are, Great Northern, Carlton, VB, Asahi, Peroni, Carona, Pure Blond, Wild Yak, Budweiser, Reschs, Fosters, Melbourne Bitter, Mercury Cider, Goat, 4 Pines, Balter, Green Beacon, Pirate. Probably a few more.
Welcone back DSM5. We've missed you.

I like this. YES< they are no longer locally owned..... but regardless, they are a locally originated brand and idea. The have been with us on the periphery for a while, and it is always nice to have a large corporate (who can afford it!) throwing some money at us. I think its actually a nice way of keeping a small connection back with the local area in some way. Well done to those at the club for your hard work, and thank you Four Pines/Asahi

Many of the independent breweries have been taken over. My son established and runs Brick Lane Brewery and they are bucking the trend.

Bit of a story about it... my 11 year old daughter last year kept complaining I drank too much and I was swearing to much at the TV when our games were on. I told her it was the refs fault. Anyway starting drinking the zero alcohol beer and actually abused the refs more! Must have missed some of the mistakes because of the drinking? Helps the Type 1 Diabetes anyway! Drink Holsten - German beer, tastes OK
When my wife was pregnant I bought her Holsten beer. Occasionally she felt like drinking a beer, but unfortunately on those occasions I had already finished off all the Holstens.

Bit of a story about it... my 11 year old daughter last year kept complaining I drank too much and I was swearing to much at the TV when our games were on. I told her it was the refs fault. Anyway starting drinking the zero alcohol beer and actually abused the refs more! Must have missed some of the mistakes because of the drinking? Helps the Type 1 Diabetes anyway! Drink Holsten - German beer, tastes OK
5 1/2 months into 12 month's with no alcohol.
Nice one! I’m cracking 3 months in a few days. Did a similar stint to you a year and a half ago but slipped back into old habits. The non alcoholic beers seem to help scratch the itch. Mornington free non alcoholic pale ale seems the best one I’ve had.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4