4 Pines Park

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So we move from punters to alcoholics. So much for responsible business. Shame because they had a opportunity to be community conscious.
Maybe community conscious doesn’t equal market based dollars for the sponsorship?

why should Olympic Park be allowed to be ANZ Stadium because banks are all bastards? You can draw a long bow to all sponsorships if you want but business is business and the club still have bills to pay

Maybe community conscious doesn’t equal market based dollars for the sponsorship?

why should Olympic Park be allowed to be ANZ Stadium because banks are all bastards? You can draw a long bow to all sponsorships if you want but business is business and the club still have bills to pay
Can't argue any of that...

I agree with you @The Wheel About your points any sponsorship you can draw a long bow as to why it may not be seen by some as a good choice by clubs banks, betting agencies etc. But bills do still have to paid.

Just fyi as a member out at Olympic park myself ANZ since December last year has stopped it's sponsoring at Olympic park so for now ANZ stadium is called Stadium Australia.

it's called sparkling water mate
Bit of a story about it... my 11 year old daughter last year kept complaining I drank too much and I was swearing to much at the TV when our games were on. I told her it was the refs fault. Anyway starting drinking the zero alcohol beer and actually abused the refs more! Must have missed some of the mistakes because of the drinking? Helps the Type 1 Diabetes anyway! Drink Holsten - German beer, tastes OK

Bit of a story about it... my 11 year old daughter last year kept complaining I drank too much and I was swearing to much at the TV when our games were on. I told her it was the refs fault. Anyway starting drinking the zero alcohol beer and actually abused the refs more! Must have missed some of the mistakes because of the drinking? Helps the Type 1 Diabetes anyway! Drink Holsten - German beer, tastes OK
Haha carbon copy of my place except I've switched from beer to bacardi rum , lime and mineral water. Less bloating but equal amounts of swearing and ref abuse.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6