• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
If someone said at the beginning of the season with us being 3rd with 7 wins and 3 losses after 10 rounds i would of taken it any day

Lets leave tonight behind us- Very positive start to the season

davohan123 said:
If someone said at the beginning of the season with us being 3rd with 7 wins and 3 losses after 10 rounds i would of taken it any day

Lets leave tonight behind us- Very positive start to the season
Yep were going ok. Not setting the world on fire but were in a good position for the second half of the year.

You dont want to be playing your best footy now but geez it would be nice to put someone away by 30 plus one day. Next home game v Broncos at Suncorp lets hope origin takes its toll on 'em.

a bye next week puts us on 16 points and if it takes 28 points to make the top 8 then its only 5 more wins out of 15 and one more bye. i reckon 8 or 9 out of our last 15 will have us in top four, very achieveable considering we have plenty of home games to come. pretty good eh

We have some tuff games coming up.
Round 12 Broncos at Suncorp
Round 13 Bulldogs at ANZ
Round 14 Cowboys at home
Round 16 Saints at Win

Gonna be hard to get the points from any of these.

Jerry1 said:
Round 13 Bulldogs at ANZ
Round 14 Cowboys at home
Round 16 Saints at Win

No doubt, our position on the ladder is not actually a good indication of where we stand. The next few games will be a much better indicator, i will be happy if we can win 2 of the 4.

Jerry1 said:
Round 13 Bulldogs at ANZ
Round 14 Cowboys at home
Round 16 Saints at Win

Yep. Very tough period coming up.

Plus we have a tough finish in the last three rounds:
Round 24 Bulldogs
Round 25 Storm
Round 26 Broncos

Don't think we can beat the NQ Stockmen at Brookvale Jerry? I think we can take them down and at least one of the other three, perhaps two, maybe all of them. Obviously I would be more confident with a fit Brett Stewart in the team.

i can see 3 .. we due for a win @ WIN stadium.. be lovely to christen the new upgrade with a win, as it will be their 1st game there in nearly a year since the construction of the new stand..

we haven`t gone too bad at suncorp in recent years it is during SOO period i reckon thats another 1..

cowboys are the 3rd..

i think we will have a hiccup in the middle there with bulldogs then finish strongly with two straight.. ;)..

I think we can beat all 4 of them. Dragons will be the hardest of the lot but think Dessie will give us the right game plan to crack their defense. Dogs are over rated. Cows well we should of beat them up there so at Brookie we should take our revenge and look at Penrith what they did to the Broncos.

Broncos minus rep stars,baby broncos ooooh scary!!!
Dogs,Stop Idris and Keating and bomb Barba all night
Cows can go down,perhaps without Thurston or Bowen
Saints should be missing half a team or have them all backup after origin

Dogs at home should be same game plan as the 1st time

Storm will be tough,but not unbeatable,bash and barge,get dirty and then get creative

Broncos at Suncorp,Lockyer's last home game.....that will be hell,on the upside for us we'll be trying to win for Hopoate in his last away game for 2 years

Also,Des has already unlocked the dragons defense

We have actually won 7 NRL games and lost to the storm in week one by small margin and lost to Souths by two points and only just lost to the cows. We are not going too bad.
oh and we will beat the Broncs.

Nobody thought we could beat the dragons last year but we did.

If we keep playing the way we are, still more improvement in us. We can beat atleast 2 of the next 4.

I beleive we will beat the Cowgirls, dogs and Broncos. Will give dragons a good match but our attach has to be much better. They are so hard to crack.

We are brilliantly placed on the ladder - with the bye next week we will be ready for some hard games, win a few and hold on tightly during origin and then build momentum into the finals. I'm stoked with how we are going.

My $50 on Manly making the top 8 at $2.15 is looking pretty safe... Got a free jersey out of it too!! :):):)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6