3rd test

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good finish to the last session, we've got our foot on their throat now.

The momentum and confidence is with us at the moment, let's hope it carries over to Melbourne.

Fat lady is getting ready, if we can get Bell early they wont last the session.

Thoughts for Melbourne have to be who will miss out out of piddle and hilfy.  Beer will be playing for sure.

Other thing is punter has a finger injury so may not play either.

As much as I hate to see us lose it does set up what will no doubt be a truly amazing boxing day test match. Cannot wait to be down there for that one.
No matter who one supports an ashes boxing day test in Melbourne is right up there.

Well one thing is pretty sure is that we'll get a result in Melbourne. There has only been 3 draws there in the last 25 odd tests. And we've won 10 out of the last 12 Boxing Day tests, so it's a happy hunting ground. 2-1 to the good guys heading into Sydney ?

Beer did nothing as did north with WA getting flogged over the last 3 days.

Wonder if he will still get a run.

Hauritz back to back centuries and is the in form batcman lol

I felt sorry for the WA crowd. I think they got 50 minutes play. I love watching Pommie wickets fall but they offered nothing. Considering how dominant they were Day 1 it was a huge win. Channel 9 can breathe a massive sigh of relief - if we had folded then it would have been zero ratings Boxing Day.

i really enjoyed watching the bowling from both sides.

With T20 and 1 day cricket being all about the batsman its good thats test cricket is getting back to being a test for batsman rather than trying to make sure it runs for all 5 day$.

As a bowler myself,i think the shorter variety of the game is in our favour,The batsman gets to make no mistakes,the bowler has to get it right once to take the wicket and its a matter of keeping it on the spot to stop the hemorhage of runs,to be successful the batter must win against the bowler in the mental game or no matter how talented he may be,he wont make runs

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6