3 YEARS OF INJURIES, SUSPENSIONS AND DUD REFS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Agree with most but also need to be accountable for some of the dumb things admin and the players have done. Let Green go even though Pearce wasn't signed sealed delivered. Fainu stabbing, Walker hand through door, Walker domestic violence , Walker punch-on with Curtis Scott, lazy tackles Tapau, Fonua-Blake "f'ing retard" call. Agree the team has been on the borderline of some great things, but to be honest we haven't helped ourselves over the last couple of years.
agree. Like a roll coaster ride following Manly in recent years, so many ups and downs

That's footy though isn't it, when your team is flying high your loving every minute, when they are losing your down but we support our team through it all as there is no greater side than the maroon and white

Also has a bit to do with the fact that when you are in Manly's position you can't get much wrong. Clubs like the Roosters however can sign blokes like Angus Crichton who can have a bludger of a year on $800k (first year after he left Souths), Ryan Hall for overs to play reserves, can replace a rookie in Billy Smith with josh Morris and just keep rolling along. Dud decisions and injuries kill most clubs but not the tri-colours !

Realistically I don't think we will be premiership contenders without Fainu.

I also think our depth is sorely needing players like Schuster, Hoppa and Burbo to step up.

All of that together says to me that 2020 will not be our year.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4