3 out with covid and counting…..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Who the **** is Chee Kum?

Chee Kam plays for Souths and Chan Kum Tong wasn’t named in the initial squad so couldn’t come in for Frog anyway?!

You sure you follow Manly?
You can request an exemption right?

Not saying we will but in particular circumstances

Damn, without Jake and Croker we are left with the bunch of lazyboi defenders.

I really hope all the forwards take up the slack with all doing the 1 percenters.

Is it a joke re Weekes at hooker? How the hell can a fullback play hooker.

I like Weekes but I have to say I'll be surprised if he's playing out of position at hooker whilst making his debut in what is really a must win game. He's a good young ball player, but gee ones defence gets tested out around the ruck.

You can request an exemption right?

Not saying we will but in particular circumstances
You can and it gets evaluated on a case by case basis. However, we’d have to get this ‘Chee Kum’ a registered NRL contract within 24 hours and I’m not even certain he exists. He’d also count towards our 30 man squad, so it’s a huge gamble on a player the club has never heard of.

Isn't Weekes a 5/8 come fullback? Perish the thought Des dares to play an actual hooker at hooker !

Isn't Weekes a 5/8 come fullback? Perish the thought Des dares to play an actual hooker at hooker !
As long as he can tackle that should have been number one decision choice "can the bloke tackle his heart out"3

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4