3-2-1 vs Knights.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3. Big Joe - 131m and 26 tackles a phenominal effort for a player nearing the end of his career and carrying an achilles problem all year.
2. Snake - 127m and 2 tries and 2 try assists a superb fullbacks game
1. Rose - 120m 14 tackles and played more minutes than he has had to all season.

3. Big Joe - 131m and 26 tackles a phenominal effort for a player nearing the end of his career and carrying an achilles problem all year.
2. Snake - 127m and 2 tries and 2 try assists a superb fullbacks game
1. Rose - 120m 14 tackles and played more minutes than he has had to all season.

simon_eagle said:
A tough one to rate individually, but I'm surprised Grandstand gave 1 point to Taufua.

3. B. Stewart
2. G. Stewart
1. G. Rose

Taufua schooled Uate who is apparently worlds better than him

Ofcourse he deserves a point

simon_eagle said:
A tough one to rate individually, but I'm surprised Grandstand gave 1 point to Taufua.

3. B. Stewart
2. G. Stewart
1. G. Rose

Taufua schooled Uate who is apparently worlds better than him

Ofcourse he deserves a point

Hi guys:

3 - Big George. I thought when we had injuries galoer, he just kept running hard and gaining us yards.

2- Brett Stewart.

1 - Daly.

Special mention to wolfies shoulder charge.

I thought t-rex was awesome in the first half but when we needed him in the second..... not much.

Hi guys:

3 - Big George. I thought when we had injuries galoer, he just kept running hard and gaining us yards.

2- Brett Stewart.

1 - Daly.

Special mention to wolfies shoulder charge.

I thought t-rex was awesome in the first half but when we needed him in the second..... not much.

wombatgc said:
Yes,hard to single anyone out when it's back's to the wall stuff. I have to mention George and Kite though...they worked there arse's off in the ruck.

agree with this. I thought Kite and Georgie were outstanding.
Surprised Brett got MOM to be honest.
Not that he had a bad game, just thought others were better.

wombatgc said:
Yes,hard to single anyone out when it's back's to the wall stuff. I have to mention George and Kite though...they worked there arse's off in the ruck.

agree with this. I thought Kite and Georgie were outstanding.
Surprised Brett got MOM to be honest.
Not that he had a bad game, just thought others were better.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6