3-2-1 vs Hares

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kite, Lyon and Foran.

Lol @ Josh Massoud ( the Bulldogs fan) saying in the Telegraph that there were champion efforts from Foran and T Rex . I can agree with Foran but T Rex did nothing of note.

Phantar said:
niccipops said:
Phantar said:
Kitey's post match interview would have melted the hearts of mums everywhere, not to mention being a great advertisement for the Club.

Anyone got a like to this? I'm a mum and love heart melting moments, and also Melting Moments bickies and Tim Tams.

My wife loved it Nicci.

Like DCE, always speaks well does Kitey. Where can I see it?

bones said:
Kite, Lyon and Foran.

Lol @ Josh Massoud ( the Bulldogs fan) saying in the Telegraph that there were champion efforts from Foran and T Rex . I can agree with Foran but T Rex did nothing of note.

I read that this morning and couldn't believe it. TREX played well in patches however it was far from a champion effort

Phantar said:
niccipops said:
Phantar said:
Kitey's post match interview would have melted the hearts of mums everywhere, not to mention being a great advertisement for the Club.

Anyone got a like to this? I'm a mum and love heart melting moments, and also Melting Moments bickies and Tim Tams.

My wife loved it Nicci.

Mine was a little funny about the prayer comment, but loves that he fitted out his wife's bridal shop at collaroy.

Shoe1 said:
Phantar said:
niccipops said:
Phantar said:

My wife loved it Nicci.

Mine was a little funny about the prayer comment, but loves that he fitted out his wife's bridal shop at collaroy.

Whoops, I meant link. I've eaten the Tim Tams, now I need to see Kite's interview.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6