3-2-1 & Player of the year voting open

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
SeaEagleRock8 said:
IS the progress tally visible anywhere?

Just click the link to Vote and it tells you that you already habe and to 'Click Here'

@Dan The narration has the wrong Round:
SILVERTAILS PLAYER OF THE YEAR, VOTE ROUND 2, 2014

You have already voted in this round, you can only vote once. Click Here to view the results.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
IS the progress tally visible anywhere?

Player Points Votes
Glenn Stewart 31 12
Brett Stewart 28 13
Jamie Lyon 18 11
Anthony Watmough 12 7
Steve Matai 7 5
Matt Ballin 7 4
Kieren Foran 3 2
Dunamis Lui 3 1
Brenton Lawrence 3 1
Cheyse Blair 2 1

That's current tally and once the round is closed the actual 321 will be awarded

Says a lot that current voting has Snake very near to MOM even though he only played the first half!

Thanks for using the new voting system all, looks like everyone's got a handle on it. If you haven't already, click on the link up the top and register your vote. I'll probably keep it open until Wednesday.

I am going to work on changing the code over to the forums and then bringing the voting system right into the voting thread to see if that will make it even easier.

Interesting that from 150 points allocated so far by ST members a certain in-demand budding superstar half-back has received a grand total of 1 (one) point.

I thought DCE had a pretty good game. Maybe he is paying the penalty for that brain snap in golden point. Had he worked it to the post and slotted the one point needed he'd be rating off the charts. Fair enough too, he should be held accountable for that stupid play. But I still gave him one point.

I'm probably guilty of not looking at DCE's game as a whole, but two glaring plays stood out for me. Apart from the brain snap in golden point, the poor execution on the cross field chip to Blair towards the end of the first half was a shocker. Didn't have to be pin point, just somewhere in the vicinity and Blair scores.

Those two plays probably disappointed me more than they should because we know how good he is and both were very unlike him. Have no doubts that he'll bounce straight back to his best.

Chip and Chase said:
I thought DCE had a pretty good game. Maybe he is paying the penalty for that brain snap in golden point. Had he worked it to the post and slotted the one point needed he'd be rating off the charts. Fair enough too, he should be held accountable for that stupid play. But I still gave him one point.

The two times he kicked out on the full were brilliant too

The wordpress login is the main site login and our forum login weill work there

Looks like there's still people voting so I'll leave open until the morning.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6