3-2-1 Manly v Souths [Round 2 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
globaleagle said:
Dan said:
globaleagle said:
3-foz
2-lawrence
1-williams

edit: yes Dan, I also used the voting thingamegigs at the top!

are you sure? I mean do they have that kind of set up for moose?

Well I just use my knuckle....my moose knuckle.

mmm moos knuckle, the camel toes, bigger uglier sister

Thought Foz takes the 3….just a class act
The Old Bull - pretty decent effort for 1st game back in a year….took it tough and gave it back to the Burgess clan as good as he took it, basically by himself - 2
Choc - 1 for being a brut force week in week out.

I get so wound up during a big game like last night. I'm a nervous wreck and at the end I am emotionally exhausted and I don't really know who stood out lol so I have a special 3 2 1 for last night. 3. to the little woman who took money out of my wallet ordered my favourite pizza and turned the tv up as loud as bearable (even tho she hates it) 2 points goes to my youngest Jake who is a mouthy little bugger (can push anyone's buttons when he wants lol) but I gave him "'that look'' last night and was quiet for most of the game and 1 to my eldest, Kane another Manly tragic who after finishing my first beer handed me a handful of lolly snakes and said Ill get em dad.

3 Ferris
2 Cherry
1 Choc

Matai, King, Hiku all played greasy as well!

Also, great work on the new system Dan, works brilliantly!

At the time Kingy was having his running battle with the Burgess boys we got a penalty and Sam was calling on King to take a hit up. King was busted and Killer took the ball up from the tap.

Showed great leadership and got him 3 points from me. DCE & Hiku can have the silver & bronze.

Dan said:
OK, but that won't fly every week @chouncey

Just watched the replay and its 3. Killer a real captains knock 2. DCE and 1. Ballin he seemed to be everywhere. Couldve given the 1 to Lawrence, Buhrer or Matai. Great return for King I thought.

3) Blair - will be unlucky to miss out once Taufua comes back - scored a good try, good under the high ball and got plenty of metres
2) Buhrer - showed what he can do when given game time. Conceded a lot of penalties, but Hayne's bias didn't help
1) Lui - Did a lot of tackling and really noticed when he came on

With honorable mentions to Ballin, Hiku and Foran

The only player who really had a shocker last night was Lawrence.

Ok voting completed for this match with results as follows:

3. Daly Cherry-Evans
2. Jamie Buhrer
1. Jamie Lyon

Full voting results for the round can be found here

So after two rounds Gift and DCE lead with three points, with Killer, Snake and Ferris all on two points.

Thanks to @Dan for his work to integrate the voting into the forums, which I think was the reason for the increase in voting activity this week.

I probably won't activate Round 3 voting until around 6pm on Sunday after the delayed telecast finishes as I insist on zero distractions while I'm watching Manly, as my family can attest to.

Good job @mosto now all my testing is complete I will leave it in your capable hands

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2