2pt field goal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Vlady loves close games for some reason. How about if a team is 20 in front any more tries they score are worth 2 points. And opposition tries are worth 6 points. That will make games closer vlady!

(I am of the view that all league fans love their teams to win by plenty, and I hate close games because they are stressful)

Vlady loves close games for some reason. How about if a team is 20 in front any more tries they score are worth 2 points. And opposition tries are worth 6 points. That will make games closer vlady!

(I am of the view that all league fans love their teams to win by plenty, and I hate close games because they are stressful)
When I watch manly I always want them to win and win by plenty. Any other game I watch I want it to be close and if we are playing the team the following week, want key players injured

The funny thing is with this is that the NRL are awarding more points for the same scoring action - the field goal.
Yet when the question is raised every year - “Why not award the loser of a golden point match 1 point and the winner gets 2?”
Their default answer is - “we can’t have some games worth more points than others, it would create an uneven ladder, ALL games are worth two points”.
Hello?

The funny thing is with this is that the NRL are awarding more points for the same scoring action - the field goal.
Yet when the question is raised every year - “Why not award the loser of a golden point match 1 point and the winner gets 2?”
Their default answer is - “we can’t have some games worth more points than others, it would create an uneven ladder, ALL games are worth two points”.
Hello?
Agreed. Watch the outcry in 2021 when cherry levels a game with a 2 point field goal, then wins it in golden point.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8