2nd row depth

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am a fan of the physical creative style 2nd rower ... ala Gifty .... I have a feeling that of those you mentioned .. Guacomole is potentially the most skillful .....

Disclaimer ... that is of course until I have an opportunity to see how Schuster goes in the top grade and if he plays 2nd row .....

Very helpful to have at least some back rowers who are capable or can handle playing in the centres if required in the Aubusson , Glen mould also . Thommo , Jet ski and Guacomole fit this criteria . Much better of course for N R L run on centres to last the whole match but obviously not always the case and Manly are fairly well covered with the current list of back rowers and along with the prop"s depth , should make for some very serious competition for i st grade forward selection next season .

I am a fan of the physical creative style 2nd rower ... ala Gifty .... I have a feeling that of those you mentioned .. Guacomole is potentially the most skillful .....

Disclaimer ... that is of course until I have an opportunity to see how Schuster goes in the top grade and if he plays 2nd row .....
Guacamole is huge and in his minutes v sharks was hard to handle. Waddell I find play better in longer minutes. No doubt siro and thommo start but food for thought.

Guacamole is huge and in his minutes v sharks was hard to handle. Waddell I find play better in longer minutes. No doubt siro and thommo start but food for thought.

Guacomole has a verygood skill set ... and beautiful hands ... will be more than a handful when he becomes comfortable in 1st grade and starts to be more expansive ..... however he does have an error in him ... and of course that will be worked on ...

Guacomole has a verygood skill set ... and beautiful hands ... will be more than a handful when he becomes comfortable in 1st grade and starts to be more expansive ..... however he does have an error in him ... and of course that will be worked on ...
All the above true Woodsie, but....
The thing with a player of Guacomole's natural, unpredictable skill set....long as he does not play Union and have to unload EVERY tackle, I hope he does take some educated chances, as in the modern game it gets so frustrating to see players with talent so restricted and not use the talents they are blessed with and it's hard to train to defend this unpredictability.
The important thing with his type of player is they can break a game open with these abilities the average player does not possess and even with the odd error....really want to see him gain early confidence and give Manly attacking options, could be a Huge impact by the end of 2020.

I can't remember..is it Parker you say is going to be a good second rower, or Turbo?

Excellent back row depth for sure.
On the other hand in the rather important position of hooker, we have... not a single one!!!

(for current purposes I'm not counting any players who happen to be in jail)

I can't remember..is it Parker you say is going to be a good second rower, or Turbo?

Good memory Global ... you must smoke a better grade of weed .... Parker, I opined from day one was a better player than what the nunbnuts were saying ....

... and the are correct about Turbo .... he will become oe of the best 2nd rowers in Sea Eagle history .....

Des mentioned Cade Cust could easily adapt to hooker and Croker may be able to as well. Both good defenders, a bit of grunt, can kick and pass both sides. Neither are of Fainu’s class but if we get the rest of the back line gelling they’ll just fill a Ballin role. And that’s only if Fainu is found guilty or charges are not dropped.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2