2HD - Talking Sport

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa
At 5.30pm Wayne was on Talk Show and mentioned a few things Manly;

1. Hoppa Jnr out of Nines - still injured but should be right in 4 weeks
  2. Schuster can't play NRL until after June 30 being a development player, but expects him to be on the bench most part of the rest of the year as they expect big things from him. He mentioned that he is bigger than Jake T at the same age

Can someone please confirm who are our development players, as well as the rules around when/how they are eligible for First Grade?
Thanks

Can someone please confirm who are our development players, as well as the rules around when/how they are eligible for First Grade?
Thanks
Going by a post from @HappilyManly in the contracts thread, Ben Turbo, Schuster, Saddler, Titmuss, Miski, Anderson are all development players. Additionally, Edward Ipape told me on Saturday he recently signed a development contract. There are supposed to be a total of 6 development players, so it would seem perhaps Miski has been upgraded to the 30 (because Musgrove's gone, but purely speculating).
As for the rules around eligibility for first grade, the development players can only play before June 30 if they are the only player left available for their particular position. After June 30, they all become available.

Going by a post from @HappilyManly in the contracts thread, Ben Turbo, Schuster, Saddler, Titmuss, Miski, Anderson are all development players. Additionally, Edward Ipape told me on Saturday he recently signed a development contract. There are supposed to be a total of 6 development players, so it would seem perhaps Miski has been upgraded to the 30 (because Musgrove's gone, but purely speculating).
As for the rules around eligibility for first grade, the development players can only play before June 30 if they are the only player left available for their particular position. After June 30, they all become available.
Thank you.
It saves a lot of confusion when YARTS have these development players who are ineligible.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6