2025 recruitment & retention

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Stewbojevic

Reserve Grader
Backs looking really good but very skinny on forwards beyond our 17. Not sure Condon, James and Matterson are our saviours and not sure I would be extending Lodge and Waddell...so forwards cupboard looks real threadbare to me. I do like young Navale, Dunford and O'Donnell but I think we need to procure a couple of experienced middles and at least one experienced backower for 25.
I really don’t know how Matterson and Condon are in our top 30!!

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I watch very few non-Manly matches but Shark Jack Williams has caught my eye a couple of times. Seems a likely type, very direct. Appears to be off contract... any good?
If we land a good 2nd rower Burbo can have a further year or so developing from the bench, and could ultimately take over Jake's spot as a lock?

edit - left 2nd row has not been a strength for Manly this year, we've had Burbo & others filling in and doing their best but obviously the spot was earmarked for Schu and his failure left a fair hole in our plans.

Ned

Bencher
I am waiting for the announcement we have signed lodge to a 5 year deal (there is no mail...just guessing what we will do as it seems the dumb thing to do)
Not saying that's a good idea, I'm just worried the'll do worse.

The Who

Journey Man
I was impressed with the "Pied Piper" of Cronulla a couple of seasons back and would have loved him to come to Manly. Something must be amiss as he is no longer good enough to crack the NRL.
I'll repeat a much-used Silvertails call: "I'd take a chance on him at the right price".

double hoops

First Grader
I was impressed with the "Pied Piper" of Cronulla a couple of seasons back and would have loved him to come to Manly. Something must be amiss as he is no longer good enough to crack the NRL.
I'll repeat a much-used Silvertails call: "I'd take a chance on him at the right price".
Who?

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
The Who joke ....
Knock , knock
Who is there
Bozo
Bozo Who
Bozo the clown
20180903_162956.jpg

Staff online