2024 Origin Series

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
A high-profile Queensland NRL star and State of Origin player has been accused of rape.
The allegations were made to police after officers attended a player’s residence with a woman on Tuesday night, 9 News Queensland reported.

The woman later made a formal complaint to police, 9 News reported.

The player is currently contracted to a Queensland NRL club.

Queensland Police Service and the National Rugby League have been approached for comment.

It comes on the eve of the NRL’s showcase four-day Magic Round event in Brisbane this weekend, which has sold out.

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The NRL has been made aware of sexual assault allegations levelled against a Queensland-based player.

Police are investigating after a complaint was made against the player. The player can’t be named for legal reasons.

The NRL’s Magic Round will take place this weekend.

The NRL’s Magic Round will take place this weekend.

Players charged with offences that carry a prison term of 11 years or more are automatically suspended under the NRL’s no-fault stand-down policy.

The incident threatens to overshadow two of rugby league’s showpiece events: the opening women’s State of Origin match on Thursday night and the commencement of the NRL’s Magic Round in Brisbane the following evening.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12