2024 Memberships

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well said feathered friend ..
The Premiership Winning Prize is in the eyes of all teams including our Manly Sea eagles

The 30 Dollars reality Perspective ..
The Albanese Hard Labor High Cost of Living Party has taken its toll on Every one Including the Mighty sea eagles .

Records
Salary caps
Defensive Lines
Games plans
and
Election Promises are All meant to be Broken
View attachment 25845
It's not like folks weren't warned.

"It won't be easy under albanese."

This is why I switched from 3 game membership to Away membership. I rarely get to 3 home games these days as I need to work it around kids sport. While it was $25 extra I got the membership pack and I'm more likely to get to one home game and one away game these than 3 home games these days anyway. Had to go the add on pack with the bucket hat and keep cup though.
It's still wrong that the club is charging extra money for what used to be free. 😔

Well said feathered friend ..
The Premiership Winning Prize is in the eyes of all teams including our Manly Sea eagles

The 30 Dollars reality Perspective ..
The Albanese Hard Labor High Cost of Living Party has taken its toll on Every one Including the Mighty sea eagles .

Records
Salary caps
Defensive Lines
Games plans
and
Election Promises are All meant to be Broken
View attachment 25845
Nah, a premiership prize is not in the eyes of all teams. The Tigers only motivation for playing this season is to avoid getting the three-peat of another spoon. .Tigers fans will go off like they won the comp if at the end of the season they are 16th not 17th.

Photo 2024-01-24, 5 03 20 PM.jpg

Nah, a premiership prize is not in the eyes of all teams. The Tigers only motivation for playing this season is to avoid getting the three-peat of another spoon. .Tigers fans will go off like they won the comp if at the end of the season they are 16th not 17th.
The Tigers and All teams Premiership Winning Perspective .

In the NRL all teams Never say Never feathered friend
The Tigers are a long shot . But they will be inspired to come out roaring and give it their best shot
Everything is Possible and the possibility of transformation is the essence of hope

It's still wrong that the club is charging extra money for what used to be free. 😔
Nothing is free. Those key rings, bumper stickers and caps were all factored into the price of membership.
I think the new system -- just paying for entry to matches -- is the most sensible as we long-term members have more Manly paraphernalia than we need.

Nothing is Free Feathered friend
Everything has a Price and comes with a Price
Being a Club Member and Belonging to our Legendry club is Priceless
Take Pride in this Priceless Privilege of yours

Last edited:
The Tigers and All teams Premiership Winning Perspective .

In the NRL all teams Never say Never feathered friend
The Tigers are a long shot . But they will be inspired to come out roaring and give it their best shot
Everything is Possible and the possibility of transformation is the essence of hope
Nah, you know it and I know the Tigers are duds ..... not a chance.

I wish we played them twice in the first two weeks of the season. Would be a good way to start the season.

Let me put the value of the world Privileged in clear perspective to some feathered friends on here

Go and Ask any Despondent North Sydney supporter how privileged they would feel to watch their team competing in the NRL the Pinnacle of Rugby League

1706164679787.png

Nothing is free. Those key rings, bumper stickers and caps were all factored into the price of membership.
I think the new system -- just paying for entry to matches -- is the most sensible as we long-term members have more Manly paraphernalia than we need.
Makes sense and that means the reserved Bob Fulton stand seats are expensive without the membership pack.

its game day!!!!

lots of footy on today so somthing to watch!

Should be good to see how a few of our players go today

FFB!!!!

FOOTYS ****ING BACK!
The Moral of your story @The Royal Soup
The Manly Sea Eagles are not just a Club
The Manly Sea Eagles are a way of life

Manly club membership is the best investment
Us Manly people will make in our lives
1708130441325.png

Two days to go before our Great club competes on the World stage
Today we can all reach the stage of Greatness by Becoming Great Manly Club Members

Become the Great Manly Shining Light and Lead By Example
1709272356022.png

Last edited:

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8