2024 Memberships

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Thanks Wheel, called them today and upgraded tickets for the Family into the Bob Fulton stand for 2024.
Congratulations on your Club membership upgrade feathered friend

The Key word from your post is Family
and the strength of the Manly Family is its Loyalty to one another and our Manly home which is our proud Legendary club
All privileged Manly people far and wide know the feeling
There no place like our Maroon and White home

Sing with me feathered friends ....
All together Now !!!
I've been to cities that never close down
From New York to Rio and old London town
But no matter how far
Or how wide I roam
I still call My Manly Sea eagles home. :h:

2024-block-register.png

REGISTER YOUR INTEREST​

Register your interest in becoming a 2024 Sea Eagles Member.
Register Now

Am I a bit slow or is this membership renewal a bit of a balls up. I am now given an option of the 3 game @ $65 plus add a hat for $30 or a bucket hat for $50. click on the link to view packages and all there is is a welcome to country!!!!! what am I missing. Prices have increased also.. Cant view any alternative packages either.....Help please

Am I a bit slow or is this membership renewal a bit of a balls up. I am now given an option of the 3 game @ $65 plus add a hat for $30 or a bucket hat for $50. click on the link to view packages and all there is is a welcome to country!!!!! what am I missing. Prices have increased also.. Cant view any alternative packages either.....Help please
questioning package prices that we are not on-sale as yet, we have just opened up the opportunity for existing Members to renew their package from last year. If someone would like to discuss alternative packages and pricing they can contact the Membership team on 02 9970 3000or via email [email protected] and the team will be more than happy to assist and can make changes for them.

everyone passion for the eagles manifests in different ways. some of the people who never miss games, travel from mars to brookie, having to connect trains through war torn pluto. some are born in the KA stand. I do love and am humbled by some of the fans ive met along the way. when those passions combine, link. it becomes so much more. when i met the people on the first WCC tour the emotion was emphatic. i still sing 40 nil chants everytime i see the colour purple, (not the movie)

i really dig your consistent , upbeat, relentlessness toward accepting nothing below standard. sure it has its challenges but passion overcomes challenges when in the right hands

its easier to try than to prove it cant be done is my wifes philoshy, without actually having a philosphy and she is bloody good at everything she touches, very inspirational and contaigous is her attitude. If someone else can do it, so can she is she tries hard enough or long enough

enjoy your day happy, kind @BOZO
Great Philosophical post @jbb/james . A passionate and meaningful post from a Big Manly heart

As you say and it is so deeply true that everyone's contribution and passion for our Legendary club manifests in different ways and it all flows together and becomes the Great spirit of the Manly Sea eagles

Mr Penn proudly owns the Manly club . We proudly are the Manly spirt and together we are all Proud Manly Sea eagles .
Together we can all contribute to our clubs success as every Great organisation is made Great by all its Great contributions from all its Great people

I am happy for you that you have found a great soul mate and I hope you both live a long , healthy and Happy life together cheering for the Manly Sea eagles
God bless you feathered friend . I look forward to more of your Meaningful Manly posts :h:

REGISTER YOUR INTEREST​

Register your interest in becoming a 2024 Sea Eagles Member.
Register Now

Last edited:
Just received this Beautiful Maroon Manly Club Membership Gift Box
With our Striking New Era Manly Sea eagles Logo

Inside the club membership box I was blown away by this passionate heartfelt massage to all Manly supporters .

THANK YOU FOR BECOMING A 2024 SEA EAGLES MEMBER
TOGETHER WE ENTER A NEW ERA
AN ERA OF RESILIENCE , RESPECT AND LEGACY
MAROON AND WHITE IN OUR VEINS
BOUND BY AN UNBREAKABE BOND , A FAMILY UNITED
TOGETHER WE ARE MANLY

No one Belongs to our Legendary club More than all of us Manly People
We Belong to each other now in this New Era just as we did from the very beginning
This is our Home and this is the place we all Belong
Merry Christmas and Happy New Manly Year to you All :h:
20231221_175853.jpg

We got ours today. No golden trading card - shattered that we don’t get to meet Willie Wonka!
We got Ola, Cherry, Tom and Jake.

Presentation of the packs is far more professional and classy than previous years even if contents are much the same. Well done to the club.

Presentation of the packs is far more professional and classy than previous years even if contents are much the same. Well done to the club.
Agree, couldn't have said it better myself. Very impressive and well done!

We got Saab, Haumole and Cherry cards.

should've got @globaleagle to order it for you, might have been quicker!
we got ours 2 days before christmas in newcastle & ordered them 1 day prior to the shut off date for christmas orders.
Haha yes, next year!

Ordered before the cut off date too.

Weren't Christmas pressies, so not too stressed they didn't show in time.

I mean, I basically join to support my club, and to rope in the rest of my non-footy following family in case they ever decide Manly is quite okay, thanks!

I think I'm wearing them down.......

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8