2024 Manly Club Membership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
If You are a Passionate Manly Supporter

You belong Here

and Here is a Christmas Manly Club Membership Promotional Offer

1700110138980.png

Already joined up - 5 family tix plus a pet membership
Thank you @The Wheel for being one of the Great Givers of our Legendary club

God Bless the Great Givers that Gave life to our Legendary club

And God Bless the Great Givers that keep Giving so our Legendary club can Keep living and Keep Giving back Joy and Inspiration to all Manly Generations

Our Greatness Truly is not what we have but what we give and make an impact and a difference

Be a True Manly Legend and leave your Legacy
1700167741600.png

Some ideas for membership showbag....

The McSeibold meal deal voucher should be included in the membership...only redeemable from Brookvale Mcdonalds of course.

Aaron Woods Triple M sticker....

Grabbed an Add On Pack this morning for one of mine, already purchased the bucket hat for myself, its fantastic.

Last edited:
In regards to the add on packs has anyone got one delivered yet? What’s the quality like?

In regards to the add on packs has anyone got one delivered yet? What’s the quality like?
I think there has been a supplier delay. I got an email about it a few days ago....will double check...

Here is what they sent me...

Important Update On Your Sea Eagles Membership​

Welcome to Season 2024

We hope this email finds you well during this festive season.

As we approach Christmas, we understand the excitement and anticipation surrounding the timely delivery of your orders.

Unfortunately, we have been informed from our Fulfilment provider ‘TLA Merchandise’ about a situation beyond our control. Members that have the following memberships in their account will be affected by this delay.

These include: Platinum, Junior, Baby and Pet Memberships, as well as our Add On Pack.

Please see statement below from ‘TLA Merchandise’.

“Due to the ongoing fallout from the DP World cyber-attack and subsequent industrial disruption from the MUA at all Australian ports we are being impacted by container delays.

TLA Merchandise currently has 4x40’ and 1x20’ containers being impacted by the dispute. When vessels eventually arrive, containers are not touched for 8 hours and the process of what should be a 24–48 hour turnaround is now taking up to 7 days.”

As a result of this we are experiencing up to 2-week delay on the delivery of your membership packages. Although we do expect your membership packs to be sent out to you prior to Christmas we can no longer guarantee your pack will arrive before Christmas day

What a Magnificent sight it was to see our Manly players Glorify our Manly colors on World stage with Wonderful Win

We can also Join our Winning Players and Look the Part with our New Maroon Merchandise
And The Great thing is All Great Manly Club Members are rewarded with a Special Discount Price all year round

On Game day Dress to Impress
Every Manly supporter Looks Amazing in their New Manly Gear

1709950842041.png

What a Magnificent sight it was to see our Manly players Glorify our Manly colors on World stage with Wonderful Win

We can also Join our Winning Players and Look the Part with our New Maroon Merchandise
And The Great thing is All Great Manly Club Members are rewarded with a Special Discount Price all year round

On Game day Dress to Impress
Every Manly supporter Looks Amazing in their New Manly Gear

View attachment 26285
And here i am thinking our colours are Maroon and White... Go figure.

And here i am thinking our colours are Maroon and White... Go figure.
Seek and You shall Find my fellow Sea eagles feathered friend
Our Magnificent Maroon and White colours Enhance and Enrich this sexy Manly Training Tee
1710114285878.png

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8