Announcement 2023 Tipping Comp Now Open

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi Guys,

Sorry for the delay there was some programming that needed to be done to get us ready for the comp and we just finished that today.

Hoping to get a few of you in. We will probably roll with a cash prize of $200 for first place this year depending on the amount of entrants we get. Your contribution is what helps keep the website alive.

How to Join
1 - got to https://silvertails.net/account/upgrades
2 - Purchase the 2023 Tipping Comp Upgrade
3 - Go to 2023 Silvertails Tipping Comp - Week 1 Results
4 - Click on "Join Pool" on the upper right of the screen
5 - Enter your tips

Hope to see you there so I can teach you a thing or two about tipping :) hahahaha

Done. Pretty much a donation, I think I came dead last in 2022 @:D @:mad: :eek:
I came last , You came second last but last is not the least here on the Silvertails :)

I am always happy to make the contribution

Birds of a feather stick together
1200px-Manly-Warringah_Sea_Eagles_logo.svg.png

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the delay there was some programming that needed to be done to get us ready for the comp and we just finished that today.

Hoping to get a few of you in. We will probably roll with a cash prize of $200 for first place this year depending on the amount of entrants we get. Your contribution is what helps keep the website alive.

How to Join
1 - got to https://silvertails.net/account/upgrades
2 - Purchase the 2023 Tipping Comp Upgrade
3 - Go to 2023 Silvertails Tipping Comp - Week 1 Results
4 - Click on "Jon Pool" on the upper right of the screen
5 - Enter your tips

Hope to see you there so I can teach you a thing or two about tipping :) hahahaha
Done paid and ready to go for another year.

best tipping competition going around

best money spent all year

Last edited:
God help me , I’m in again.

One of these days I’ll stay home for a season and give everyone a run , but alas , I’m again away May / June / July mostly in the never never!!

So it’s picking months ahead for me and hoping for the best

Done!

Plus this year, every time a mod gets asked how to join because the poster can't work it out...

Mods get an extra point!

@Dan approved this comment

(probably)

(Allegedly)
Ive joined , so your extra point can go jump !!!!

Pfffft , if anyone deserved extra points it’s me

( Lol)

In. Was I not last or even second last in 22? Geez, there are some sh!t tippers here.
It’s a badge of honour to be last.

But there’s a few who join , make the donation , and never fill a tipping sheet in so I’m not sure that counts.

Oh only a month to go until the season starts. Can't wait. Will be joining again this year. Great way to support this fantastic site and always fun (or maybe frustrating, haha) trying to tip the winners.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4