2023 Roy Bull.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
OK ,rules are one name and why, no interest in negative crap, we have a very good group. My vote goes to Croker again, stays in his lane, no errors. Aims up when we need to defend, and has more results per kick than any other player. Seems to be in most reviews from the bunker, either holding up a try from the opposition or attempting to get one down , big effort smart player.

OK ,rules are one name and why, no interest in negative crap, we have a very good group. My vote goes to Croker again, stays in his lane, no errors. Aims up when we need to defend, and has more results per kick than any other player. Seems to be in most reviews from the bunker, either holding up a try from the opposition or attempting to get one down , big effort smart player.
Chez… best year amongst many good years… was a major contributor in most of our best wins (well all our wins), never shirks the defence and without him I have no doubt we would have contended for our first Wooden Spoon…

Probably DCE. But I heard one of the commentators today (was it Andrew Voss?) say that, apart from the 10 he spent in the bin in the overtime draw with Newcastle, Haumole Olakau'atu is the only player who has played every minute of every game for us this season. I'd hate to think where we'd be without him.

DCE. Hopefully he can take home the Daly M halfback of the year. Though competition against Reynolds and Johnson but those players were playing in teams with class around them all year whereas DCE has often played without a decent half pairing and with a depleted forward pack and still managed to play a very high class consistent style of footy this year. Really lead from the front and was very very good in almost all games play.

DCE and Koula were standouts, but Croker will always be in the conversation when it comes to the hard, ugly side of footy many overlook.
Croker is always in the grind and though I feel he lacks "key" dummy half traits, will never knock his competitive spirit and would be a contender as a hard working lock in the modern game, as was a top level rep 5/8 in juniors....make no mistake is still a decent starter when the heavy hitting heat is on, but imo need some extra flair mid halves to speed our attack through that ruck area which Gordie showed in a short debut stint last week.

If you are handing out a Roy Bull award who epitomised toughness without dirty play, ran all day, tackled all day and lead by example, you can't go past Jake.

He didn't have his best year but he was still in there, holding the pack together and playing his guts out every week. His passion is enough just to have him on the field.

OK, others may have been instrumental in winning (some) games but Jake never stopped putting his body on the line, win or lose.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8