2023 Playoffs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
Let’s f$&@en go baby!!!!!! Jags win in one of the greatest NFL playoff comebacks of all time over the Chargers.

Unlucky @maxta re the SeaHawks today. Probably always a stretch in SF.

Good luck tomorrow for the Phins @winnyason . Let’s get another Florida team through!

If Phins and Baltimore win then Jags get another hone playoff game!

Let’s f$&@en go baby!!!!!! Jags win in one of the greatest NFL playoff comebacks of all time over the Chargers.

Good luck tomorrow for the Phins @winnyason . Let’s get another Florida team through!

Mate great win today. I am hoping to be competitive tommorow can't ask for too much with 3rd string qb.

Any idea what time the Dolphins and the Bills [ i think ] play . Hoping the Bills have a good run , been a while since they jagged a title . Not the most inspiring of sports with all of the normal stoppages but what the heck, i will try and watch it if it on the Foxtel sports network . Besides have had over 600 mils of rain in my area the past few days and looks like more to come so not much better to do at present

need a bit of love for BCB!!

niners to the house :fire:

completely fradulent chargers once again sold out herbert, but of course that isn't surprising to anyone!!

And what a comeback. At 27 zip I was this was going to be ugly

Any idea what time the Dolphins and the Bills [ i think ] play . Hoping the Bills have a good run , been a while since they jagged a title . Not the most inspiring of sports with all of the normal stoppages but what the heck, i will try and watch it if it on the Foxtel sports network . Besides have had over 600 mils of rain in my area the past few days and looks like more to come so not much better to do at present
5 am kicking off 7 mate Monday morning

Third largest nfl post season comeback...!

The chargers can play hockey for the canucks, blowing a lead that size!

Long time 49ers fan here, I knew as soon as we had the Seahawks in the playoffs they would push us very close. Glad we managed to break away in the 3rd quarter and get the win in the bag. Jags game yesterday was absolutely nuts. NFL playoff time is a great time, loads of great games the last few years. Not many blowouts

The exhilarating Playoffs atmosphere of the Intense rollercoaster emotional ride for both players and fans

For the game duration nothing else maters but Winning

It is The Greatest escape of every day life
GettyImages-1317055778-scaled.jpg

Well tough loss but very proud for my Phins. 34-31 against a super bowl favourite will 3rd string qb. It's been little to cheer about since Marino days but I believe we are on right track with mcdaniel. That said his call on 3rd and 15 to not run and punt back to Allen, which was intercept and penalty on 4 and 1 proved crucial.
Good luck in divisional

The exhilarating Playoffs atmosphere of the Intense rollercoaster emotional ride for both players and fans

For the game duration nothing else maters but Winning

It is The Greatest escape of every day life
GettyImages-1317055778-scaled.jpg
Mate our Manly boys could take a leaf out of the Jags book this year. We were 2-6 then 3-8 and no chance of the playoffs, but Dougy P (new coach this year in Jax), QB Trev and a revitalized D have inspired win after win culminating in knocking off long time division rivals Tennessee to make the playoffs. Never say die attitude each week and again in the near record playoff comeback over the Chargers! I tell ya the Jags only slightly sit behind Manly in terms of diehard teams I support and when you consider our record (only made the playoffs twice since 2007) this run is amazing to watch!
Bring on the Chiefs in Arrowhead this Sunday morning!!!

Well tough loss but very proud for my Phins. 34-31 against a super bowl favourite will 3rd string qb. It's been little to cheer about since Marino days but I believe we are on right track with mcdaniel. That said his call on 3rd and 15 to not run and punt back to Allen, which was intercept and penalty on 4 and 1 proved crucial.
Good luck in divisional
I watched the end of the 4th. Clock management killed the Phins late. Was it 4th and inches and they gave up a delay of game! Couldn’t believe it. They did well nonetheless and fought hard to the end in a game where few if any gave them a chance.

I watched the end of the 4th. Clock management killed the Phins late. Was it 4th and inches and they gave up a delay of game! Couldn’t believe it. They did well nonetheless and fought hard to the end in a game where few if any gave them a chance.
Yeah McDaniel needs to clean up that in off season. Rookie qb and all but Thompson should of ran a audible there

Mate our Manly boys could take a leaf out of the Jags book this year. We were 2-6 then 3-8 and no chance of the playoffs, but Dougy P (new coach this year in Jax), QB Trev and a revitalized D have inspired win after win culminating in knocking off long time division rivals Tennessee to make the playoffs. Never say die attitude each week and again in the near record playoff comeback over the Chargers! I tell ya the Jags only slightly sit behind Manly in terms of diehard teams I support and when you consider our record (only made the playoffs twice since 2007) this run is amazing to watch!
Bring on the Chiefs in Arrowhead this Sunday morning!!!
Very Inspiration indeed @Waz13

We need that True Grit Resilient Attitude change at Manly this year

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4